Pull Start

Solux

Local time
8:41 AM
Hey I was looking into getting a pull start for my 80cc, but the ones I've seen around are apparently junk and break after a few pulls and have terrible reviews. My question is, has anyone found a reliable one? Thanks!

I’ve had very good luck with a certain ones shoot me a link if you pick one and I’ll tell you if I had luck with it and tips on installing. Just so you know be aware your peddles might get in your way .

Was thinking something like this:

Or this one:

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Now the top one I don’t know by picture. So I’d say no go . I don’t have any luck with the bottom one broke several. Look again . From what I know there’s 3 different styles 2 i like of the 3. The bottom link is the one not to get. I also heard not to pull it when you get it until you install it . So I’m a scared to waist another twenty dollars: This is no lie I’ve broke about 5 of that kind since 2011

I'm pretty sure all are the same but one may have different rope or the plastic handle you hold with your hand when you pull.

I'm thinking if you really wanted you could make a pull start with a short length of exhaust pipe with a bottom welded into it and a hole in the middle.

I had one to last me yrs until I left bike outside lock next to porch thru winter it all rusted up. I just found one now. Trust me the way there made on inside is a big difference. I’ve been thru them.

I just purchased the one from ebay, hopefully it will last.

Back