Pull start?

I can be coasting down the road squeeze clutch and pull the cord yes it will start, I can’t do it without clutch lever squeeze in . Because it would try to start if the lever isn’t squeezed in.My centrifugal clutch came from Bgf I bought it in 2013 it’s been on three different motors. Pull start came from amazon.

I can be coasting down the road squeeze clutch and pull the cord yes it will start, I can’t do it without clutch lever squeeze in . Because it would try to start if the lever isn’t squeezed in.My centrifugal clutch came from Bgf I bought it in 2013 it’s been on three different motors. Pull start came from amazon.

Why would you need a clutch lever with a centrifugal clutch? They engage when the a certain rpm is reached and disengage when it drops below that rpm.

Why would you need a clutch lever with a centrifugal clutch? They engage when the a certain rpm is reached and disengage when it drops below that rpm.
Mine still is needed to roll the bike forward after a couple steps . When engine is off . Ok I also need it to test things idling ,if I give it gas it would want to move forward but you squeeze clutch and you can twist throttle and it stand still.

Quick question, is it worth it to get a pull start? It would be very convenient, but reviews are very mixed. Should I consider one? Also, I've seen people put electric start on motorized bikes. Anyone know anything about this?
I don't know about adding electric start but this motor has both pull and electric start out of the box. Both work fine. It's a little more complicated than normal motor and costs a little more also. It also has automatic clutch

Attachments

• PXL_20211217_192201518.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211217_192201518.MP.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 121
The BT is the only 2 stroke M/B engine with a 65w ststor as far as I know and can have lights powered off the engine
Ride with your lights on all the time just like a M/C or New Generation Whizzer M/B

The 65w stator besides charging a battery to start the engine can power a headlight hi/low beam, tail/stop light, turn signals and a horn.

Say, you went for a beer run and had to shut off the bike and then upon returning (with a 6 pack of your favorite beer), you pull on the rope and *SNAP*! Can you restart it by pedaling or are you SOL?

Say, you went for a beer run and had to shut off the bike and then upon returning (with a 6 pack of your favorite beer), you pull on the rope and *SNAP*! Can you restart it by pedaling or are you SOL?
If you got a BT, just hit the starter button. If you have a cent clutch engine, non BT, then it depends on the kit you bought. Some are sprag ( one way) some are free both ways.

Back