Pull Start Pull starters

W

Werdna

Are there any attachment type things that i could put on my chinese 70cc(from dax) so that I won't have to ride inorder to start my bike? Something like a pull start attachment?

Thanks!

Yeah, you should be able to order one from dlfoster@neok.com . He is a Grubee parts guy. You should probably send him some photos of your motor because I think there is more than one version of the rope pull starter.

Here it is on the bottom left of the photo...
202_ropepull_1.jpg

huh, well if they have pull starters, do they have some sort of electric starter?

Thanks!

Be careful...I think on one of the websites selling this pull start accessory said that it is NOT compatible with the clutch start units because the crankshafts are different. I'd double check but I forgot the website I saw it on >>>i think the site started with an "s" tho....I also have the engine from Dax.
Andrew

it clearly states in the bottom right hand corner that it will not start friction clutch engines

iron_monkey, I think that the comment about "not working with friction-clutch models" is in regards to the "auto-clutch" kit. The recoil kit (if I remember seeing the picture correctly) attaches to the other side of the motor (outside the stator). I think the recoil works with the friction-clutch versions. Ideally, the recoil kit would work in conjunction with the auto-clutch kit.

If you go to GruBee's website grubeeinc.com it actually says that they do have a conversion kit for the friction drive to a GGG/pull start. They have a lot of new cool products as well. Check it out for yourself.

Back