Pulstar plug ( size Question )

has anyone tried these Plugs ?
if so which one did they buy,(https://pulstar.com/buy-pulstar/)
and did they see a performance difference ?
Most everyone makes an Iridium spark plug and gets like 16 to 18 bucks for one...You really do not need it with a basic China Girl motor such as the ones we run...I will use an NGK-BR6HS or BR8HS all day long for just 3 or 4 bucks a plug...I only change them for change of season here where I run the hotter plug for the winter and just reuse my summer plug when late spring arrives...I haven't had to buy new plugs in years, just keep swapping em back in forth for the seasons.

Save your money to buy something that you will actually really need.

Sixteen bones a plug? You gotta be kidding me... right?
Exactly my point here.

Most everyone makes an Iridium spark plug and gets like 16 to 18 bucks for one...You really do not need it with a basic China Girl motor such as the ones we run...I will use an NGK-BR6HS or BR8HS all day long for just 3 or 4 bucks a plug...I only change them for change of season here where I run the hotter plug for the winter and just reuse my summer plug when late spring arrives...I haven't had to buy new plugs in years, just keep swapping em back in forth for the seasons.

Save your money to buy something that you will actually really need.

Exactly my point here.
3 or 4 bucks? I paid 7, both at Napa and Amazon. I got 2 of them

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Lol even NGK Iridium's are not that much.🤣😂🤣
Yea but, Pulsar is 100% US made. Too bad iridium is over kill for one of these engines.

Yep, that's how I buy em, by the 4 pk
I buy the NGK CR7 for my Whizzer
I put in a new S/P every 3K miles
Have you ever tried to run the plug until it breaks, just to see how far one will go?

Back