Puncture Proof Tire Liners..... Effective?

Vehicles push all the junk like boIts, screws, metal bits, trash etc., to the side of the road. It's also where all the bottles land when people throw them out of the car windows. I learned very fast to stay off the side.

This junk path is a tire killer.

Traveling on the side the road has debris hazard and traveling in most lanes has "get run over by fast car" hazard. Pick your poison. These bikes are fun, but they come with their own unique set of dangers.
All you need is enough light to blind any driver looking at you. Once blinded they slow way down, and a lot of the time come to a stop as their eyes now need time to adjust to the absents of 200,000 lumens. My tail light is either 25k or 30k lumen. Can't remember right now. One light is 30k and the other is 25k lumens on my bike. Also helps to make them flash. The human eye is tuned for motion. A blinking light activates the natural tendency to look at things moving in our path. At night, I look like a big motorcycle, till you start passing me and realize I have more power in my lighting than you do on your car. lol

All you need is enough light to blind any driver looking at you. Once blinded they slow way down, and a lot of the time come to a stop as their eyes now need time to adjust to the absents of 200,000 lumens. My tail light is either 25k or 30k lumen. Can't remember right now. One light is 30k and the other is 25k lumens on my bike. Also helps to make them flash. The human eye is tuned for motion. A blinking light activates the natural tendency to look at things moving in our path. At night, I look like a big motorcycle, till you start passing me and realize I have more power in my lighting than you do on your car. lol
:)(y)

Believe it or not, Alamogordo even has broken glass on the streets along with potholes and everything else the rest of country has. It makes the snowbirds feel at home when they spend the winters there.
That's what they call them in Arizona too snowbirds, but most people are clean there is just goathead galore with an occasional cactus.
In some of those cases cactus limbs reach right across the sidewalk you have to duck from slamming your face into one nobody worries about liability suit.

That's what they call them in Arizona too snowbirds, but most people are clean there is just goathead galore with an occasional cactus.
In some of those cases cactus limbs reach right across the sidewalk you have to duck from slamming your face into one nobody worries about liability suit.
Lol dude if you smack your face on a cactus I can only think of one person I'd find liable.

You never have seen that news video in Arizona some bicyclist has an intense bright light facing oncoming traffic the trucker hit his light former on and off to get him to cut his lights down or off. I mean this was during the day high noon high intensity.
Well, the driver pulled over to the side of the road charge after him with his semi ran him over with 12 tires killing him!

So I drop my flasher from 100 watts to 50 watts I could of bought one at at 150 watts but I don't like the road rage idea. I know of a few and hate their gut they should never be allowed to drive.

You never have seen that news video in Arizona some bicyclist has an intense bright light facing oncoming traffic the trucker hit his light former on and off to get him to cut his lights down or off. I mean this was during the day high noon high intensity.
Well, the driver pulled over to the side of the road charge after him with his semi ran him over with 12 tires killing him!

So I drop my flasher from 100 watts to 50 watts I could of bought one at at 150 watts but I don't like the road rage idea. I know of a few and hate their gut they should never be allowed to drive.
I blind drivers, it's the only way for me to keep from getting run over in the hood. Only way they see me is if i blind them. lol

Back