Puncture Proof Tire Liners..... Effective?

I got high beam and low beam with aux lights on the side. So I look like a M/C coming at ya at night.
A M/C with rainbow color changing lights on their wheels :LOL:
DSCF7047.JPGDSCF7049.JPG

No need for me to blind anybody. I hate it when it's done to me.
Besides if ya got your brights on other people turn their brights on just in spite of you.
Or the politely flash their light to let you know you got your brights on and your blinding them.
If you don't turn your brights off they will turn their brights on trying to teach you a lesson by blinding you.

I got high beam and low beam with aux lights on the side. So I look like a M/C coming at ya at night.
A M/C with rainbow color changing lights on their wheels :LOL:
View attachment 164256View attachment 164257

No need for me to blind anybody. I hate it when it's done to me.
Besides if ya got your brights on other people turn their brights on just in spite of you.
Or the politely flash their light to let you know you got your brights on and your blinding them.
If you don't turn your brights off they will turn their brights on trying to teach you a lesson by blinding you.
You have to here, or they will run you over. They see you, they just don't care because they are "entitled" to running over someone in their way, regardless of who has the right of way. If they can't see anything at all but a big splotch, they stop. Just being visible is not enough here, you have to be aggressive about your visibility. They know most the time no one gets caught for running over a bicycle. Durying the day it helps a lot to carry a pistol openly on your side. They see that before they even realize there is a bike with a person on it. Most people are very, very polite and courteous to a person with a side arm, imagine that.

I know a lot of people are scared of tools, it shows in the forums here sometimes...., but man the respect you get when you carry a pistol. Amazing how people are polite and kind, like they should be without you carrying a pistol. Some of these snowflakes will call the cops on you, 99% of the time, they never show up. If they do, they leave after having a BS session with you about whatever is cool for the day. A simple tool hanging from my belt, and all these people treat me like I am respectable. Imagine a whole world where you didn't need to equalize yourself, to get the respect you deserve. Till then I'll keep my handy dandy metal hunk strapped to my hip. lol

I know a lot of people are scared of tools, it shows in the forums here sometimes...., but man the respect you get when you carry a pistol. Amazing how people are polite and kind, like they should be without you carrying a pistol. Some of these snowflakes will call the cops on you, 99% of the time, they never show up. If they do, they leave after having a BS session with you about whatever is cool for the day. A simple tool hanging from my belt, and all these people treat me like I am respectable. Imagine a whole world where you didn't need to equalize yourself, to get the respect you deserve. Till then I'll keep my handy dandy metal hunk strapped to my hip. lol
Big Iron on his hip! With the Big Iron on his hip!!! If the times of the west was brought back, in my opinion this country would be in alot better shape. The Regulator!!! I happily open carry my 41mag, but getting where I rather carry my pea shooter due to the weight.

Big Iron on his hip! With the Big Iron on his hip!!! If the times of the west was brought back, in my opinion this country would be in alot better shape. The Regulator!!! I happily open carry my 41mag, but getting where I rather carry my pea shooter due to the weight.
It's open carry here in small town NM...It is not unusual at all to have folks carrying a side arm in their holster, usually 9mm, even the ladies with their "pink" coloured ones...lol...walking on the street downtown, mom and pop shops, etc.,... and even at church, it is encouraged in Alamogordo...lol...We do not seem to have the problems the rest of the US is having, you do not here of gun violence in this town...lol...A very rare occurrence...DAMIEN

It's open carry here in small town NM...It is not unusual at all to have folks carrying a side arm in their holster, usually 9mm, even the ladies with their "pink" coloured ones...lol...walking on the street downtown, mom and pop shops, etc.,... and even at church, it is encouraged in Alamogordo...lol...We do not seem to have the problems the rest of the US is having, you do not here of gun violence in this town...lol...DAMIEN
Yeah no gun violence in my little town, & speaking of ladies carrying I'm glad to see more doing it. One of my good friends is a retired police officer & teaches conceal carry classes. Last year he had 63 women in his class, which was good to see. I'll have to see how many this year, Lol & some of these women, You Do Not want them shooting at you.

I went to a compact size. 9 lbs was to much to lug on my side all day. Switched to a polymer sidearm over a full sized solid metal J frame. 4 lbs fully loaded. 41 mag would be a little much to carry all day. lol. 9mm or 380 is about right for day to day out on the city protection.
Yeah no gun violence in my little town, & speaking of ladies carrying I'm glad to see more doing it. One of my good friends is a retired police officer & teaches conceal carry classes. Last year he had 63 women in his class, which was good to see. I'll have to see how many this year, Lol & some of these women, You Do Not want them shooting at you.
It's open carry here in small town NM...It is not unusual at all to have folks carrying a side arm in their holster, usually 9mm, even the ladies with their "pink" coloured ones...lol...walking on the street downtown, mom and pop shops, etc.,... and even at church, it is encouraged in Alamogordo...lol...We do not seem to have the problems the rest of the US is having, you do not here of gun violence in this town...lol...A very rare occurrence...DAMIEN
I live in the hood. Not only do I hear about the people shooting each other on the news, but I heard the shots before the news even knows. He yes I am going to be armed. If the bad guys can have guns, I'm sure as hell going to carry one.

I went to a compact size. 9 lbs was to much to lug on my side all day. Switched to a polymer sidearm over a full sized solid metal J frame. 4 lbs fully loaded. 41 mag would be a little much to carry all day. lol. 9mm or 380 is about right for day to day out on the city protection.

I live in the hood. Not only do I hear about the people shooting each other on the news, but I heard the shots before the news even knows. He yes I am going to be armed. If the bad guys can have guns, I'm sure as hell going to carry one.
I see you referred to a 41mag, do you own a 41mag? Most people has never heard of a 41mag is why I'm asking. & if you got 1 in a smith its probably a model 57 or a model 58. Which I would die to own either 1. The Smith's are getting hard to obtain & if you do find 1 they command big money.

I see you referred to a 41mag, do you own a 41mag? Most people has never heard of a 41mag is why I'm asking. & if you got 1 in a smith its probably a model 57 or a model 58. Which I would die to own either 1. The Smith's are getting hard to obtain & if you do find 1 they command big money.
When I was in my 20's I had an old colt navy gun, given to a Texas sheriff, It was chamber in .38 instead of .45 like all the others. Was extremely rare. I also had a 41 mag model 57. It kicked real hard on my tiny frame, so I never used it much. Got stolen when some crack heads broke into my apt. I never seen it again after that. They took all my collectors guns, most of which had the pins removed and the bolt welded. Machine guns scare people, so they have to be made inactive, or you go to prison for having them. Well unless you get a class 3, an I do not have one.

edit, or maybe the navy gun was .35. I can't remember it's been a long time. It was one of like 3000 made. Was #117 if I remember right. Old cap and bag quick change drums. Was actually a really nice gun for being from the 1800's. I bought it for a teiner and cleaned it up to original look.

Back