Puncture Proof Tire Liners..... Effective?

When I was in my 20's I had an old colt navy gun, given to a Texas sheriff, It was chamber in .38 instead of .45 like all the others. Was extremely rare. I also had a 41 mag model 57. It kicked real hard on my tiny frame, so I never used it much. Got stolen when some crack heads broke into my apt. I never seen it again after that. They took all my collectors guns, most of which had the pins removed and the bolt welded. Machine guns scare people, so they have to be made inactive, or you go to prison for having them. Well unless you get a class 3, an I do not have one.
Sucks to hear that happened to you. & yes class 3 license here are not easy obtainable, well should I say there not terrible to get, I just dont like the idea of when you receive your class 3 & you sign on that dotted line, you give open run of your house & property to the goverment.

Sucks to hear that happened to you. & yes class 3 license here are not easy obtainable, well should I say there not terrible to get, I just dont like the idea of when you receive your class 3 & you sign on that dotted line, you give open run of your house & property to the goverment.
Lol I better get on topic, sorry to whoever posted original thread & me getting off topic.😂🤣

Back