"PureStock" Zeda80 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Zeda cyl. in mm's - First Zeda cyl.
cyl. height 69.61 - height 69.60
top of exhaust 28.28 - top of exhaust 28.03
top of transfer 32 - top of transfer 30.79
bottom of intake 58.6 - bottom of intake 57.98
I would conclude these inconsistencies along with a noticeable difference in port sizes that the findings of one persons experience as opposed to another's with these stock engines will not be the same. It will be interesting, but not conclusive as to what anyone else should expect form their's.
IMO and this is if they were left as is the second cylinder will have more balls than the first.I'm kinda suprized that the first one's transfer is so high at 30.79 with not much difference in exhaust height.

IMO and this is if they were left as is the second cylinder will have more balls than the first.I'm kinda suprized that the first one's transfer is so high at 30.79 with not much difference in exhaust height.
That surprised me too. I'll raise the exhaust on both of them to 4mm of blow down, and I think I,ll remove 1 base gasket and double the head gasket on the one with the 30.79 trans. increasing it to 31.48. Then do the rest of my slight mods for near stock builds.

Second Zeda cyl. in mm's - First Zeda cyl.
cyl. height 69.61 - height 69.60
top of exhaust 28.28 - top of exhaust 28.03
top of transfer 32 - top of transfer 30.79
bottom of intake 58.6 - bottom of intake 57.98
I would conclude these inconsistencies along with a noticeable difference in port sizes that the findings of one persons experience as opposed to another's with these stock engines will not be the same. It will be interesting, but not conclusive as to what anyone else should expect form their's.
I’m starting to think they all come from the same basket

What am I thinking I have 10 jugs and I only looked at one:confused:

I’m going to have a bit more of a look lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back