Pz20 carb

Local time
11:05 AM
I just bought a pz20 carb but the way its set up it doesnt look like itll connect to my intake anyone have any experience with theeae and or have any ideas

I have a PZ20 carb but i havent installed it, I don't think you can with stock intake.. maybe the offset one.

That's because it's made to bolt on to the intake of a quad. You'll have to make an intake if you want to use that carb

Just like most of the larger carbs, you need the proper flange.

I made one from some scrap metal for the carb side, and for now used the cutoff flange of a stock exhaust pipe for the intake side. Then a short length of rubber hose to connect them with a clamp with the two parts physically touching so its nice and sturdy. It works, but even after grinding the inside welds down on the exhaust flange the port is a bit small and shaped incorrectly so one day I'll make a proper one for that side too. Gotta keep it nice and short for clearance, which is better for top end power anyway.

Just like most of the larger carbs, you need the proper flange.

I made one from some scrap metal for the carb side, and for now used the cutoff flange of a stock exhaust pipe for the intake side. Then a short length of rubber hose to connect them with a clamp with the two parts physically touching so its nice and sturdy. It works, but even after grinding the inside welds down on the exhaust flange the port is a bit small and shaped incorrectly so one day I'll make a proper one for that side too. Gotta keep it nice and short for clearance, which is better for top end power anyway.

View attachment 89534
Hey, I snor

Back