Quad transfer ports

20181228_105600.jpg
20181229_104428.jpg
20181212_203251.jpg
20181212_214651.jpg

I think it could help performance some with atomization so there is less crankcase loading with HT engines but there is probably downsides like slightly less compression and more places for carbon buildup to form.

That's what one would think but in a test a guy cleaned the whole piston then dimpled half a piston and left half. Ran for 100 hours. The dimpled half was clean and the flat half was carboned up. And for the compression i remove the base gasket and replace with gray ultra seal for a squish of.020 to .030 so i think it's alright. I think the better atomization is key as it seems the engines run cooler and can even tolerate dirty carbs(lean or and over rich) conditions better.

I know it sounds like voodoo and even on bench flow tests there are no flow gains but it increases turbulence and heat and energy transfer area. Trust me people have argued there fingers right off on the keyboards both ways for this mod but when you cut with the same saw before mod and after mod or cut with two identical saws but one with mod one with out you will believe. Please don't take my word for it. It does make 90cc chainsaws outrun 125cc saws though i know from experience. Sorry for the long winded answer but that's my why lol
I just wanted to see what you would say about it, these chinese bicycle engines are differently tasked needing to make torque down low,you can't go to wot and then put the load like your saw.that's why many folks use a pipe to place the power band to get the best of both.Single speed performance is a b**ch very finicky LOL have fun bro!

Right I'll definitely be porting and tuning for low to mid as i will only use this to cruise around my tiny town. I have a goldwing for driving around the country but the little bike is so fun to cruise around town. I have a tach and was cruising at 3000 today and i don't think my cheap "Next" aluminum bike should really go much faster lol.

Right I'll definitely be porting and tuning for low to mid as i will only use this to cruise around my tiny town. I have a goldwing for driving around the country but the little bike is so fun to cruise around town. I have a tach and was cruising at 3000 today and i don't think my cheap "Next" aluminum bike should really go much faster lol.
That's like 13mph,LOL that's all you want to go?

Maybe my tach was off or maybe it was the -7 degrees out but it was like 25. Faster than i could pedal the bike and cold as hell lol

Back