quality center stand?

Greg73

Local time
6:15 AM
Hi, I am doing some winter upgrades to my CG and I am looking for a quality center stand for it, loads of typical garbage looking stuff out there, can anyone point me to a quality piece with metal tougher than aged parmesan? Thanks in advance!

greg

I had 2 of them there noting but trouble they screw around become lose bike falls usual to short and one side or the other drags when making a turn even had one welded on still problems.

Go to Dicks sporting good buy the rear tire stand look carefully it has 3 or 4 parts to to adjust to particular needs haven't had it fall over either damaging mirrors or hand gears. Don't know the name but it has red button push tab for setting length real nice no gripes.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
after bending the legs on 2 different sets of stock legs i got these and its bestt pair ive had love em their out of them tho

Attachments

• 14.5inch-Tall-Steel-Heavy-Duty-Adjustable-Leg-Kickstand-600x600.jpg
    14.5inch-Tall-Steel-Heavy-Duty-Adjustable-Leg-Kickstand-600x600.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 118
I had 2 of them there noting but trouble they screw around become lose bike falls usual to short and one side or the other drags when making a turn even had one welded on still problems.

Go to Dicks sporting good buy the rear tire stand look carefully it has 3 or 4 parts to to adjust to particular needs haven't had it fall over either damaging mirrors or hand gears. Don't know the name but it has red button push tab for setting length real nice no gripes.

thanks for the heads up, now I'll probably go mbrebels

Back