Quarkdude's bike with Boost Bottle installed ( PICS )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it won't be long before the boost bottle people start looking into a fitted intake manifold for the happy time,cause this is a bonified performance enhancement.

Hello Large Filipino,
That would be cool if they made one for the 80cc Chinese setup. I sent them pictures of my bike with their boost bottle installed when I fist put it on my bike. Haven't heard anything from them about it though. How is your bike doing?
....................quarkdude

It's doing great! Because I had to trim down that nipple,the hose clamp with the automotive grade fuel line is working great. I should post a pic over there too.
With a fitted intake manifold,we'll get many more takers cause it would truly be a bolt on with the original intake untouched if by some rare reason the owner doesn't like it.

Here are some pictures of the kit installed. I wish I had more of a fitted solution for the boost bottle as it does have some slight movement to it, but everything else is butter. Top speed is crazy fast, for me at least. I took her full throttle down a few streets here the other night and must have hit at least 35mph, wish I still my little cyclocomputer still installed to verify.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY! He wrote me back!

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 521
wow, great job...how about you mention MBc, send him some links, and invite him here instead of sending him the info?

just sayin'...

I linked him to this thread. I'm sure he'll browse around....I bet he'll build one too. :D

I'll write to Keith at Boost Bottle Industries also

Hello Large Filipino,

I am going to send an email to Keith also and mention MBc, send him the link, and send him pictures of my Boost Bottle install again. Maybe a simple aluminum spacer between the stock 80cc Chinese intake manifold and the cylinder head could be made cheap to allow the NPT nipple to be installed into spacer and be a bolt on kit like you mentioned. Might have air cleaner cover space issues but maybe it would work.
...........quarkdude:D

thanks to both of you for looking out for the Group :)

if a "kit" came with lil self-tapper fitting (and maybe drill bit to match) i think he'd have a winner :cool:

(keith, if you're lurking, i hope you like what you see, and i surely hope you DO build one, too :))

Hmmmm....maybe it is just me but the little thumbnail (letter above) looks like it has a lot of wording on it but when I click on it I only get the first paragraph...anybody else have this problem?
Andrew

Here is the Boost Bottle Reply in .pdf form

Hello Andyinchville1,

I don't know if this will work, but here is the letter that Large Filipino posted converted to a .pdf. This may or may not work but it is worth a try. Try clicking on the attached link here.
............quarkdude

Attachments

• BoostBottleReply.pdf
    124.8 KB · Views: 399
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back