Quay & beach cruzin spring ride

Q

quay1962

Today was a good day! we were able to ride all day...my magneto works great and the handlebars i got are swell...breach cruzin is riding a sumit roadmaster with a thatsdax roller bearing 70 on a 26" frame...quay is riding a late 70's huffy style 26" frame with a chrishill 80 here are a few pics of our ride...i have about 105 miles on this engine and still is in the breaking in period...once warmed up it just screams! enjoing the ride!
Ps Sabrina is in the background!!!!!:eek:

Attachments

• MVC-186F.JPG
    MVC-186F.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 363
  • MVC-187F.JPG
    MVC-187F.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 365
  • MVC-188F.JPG
    MVC-188F.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 326
  • MVC-189F.JPG
    MVC-189F.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 343
Nothing beats a good day to ride. Thanks for sharing.
PS. It's a good feeling to Sabrina lurking in the background. I hope she got to streach her legs on the ride too.

rode all the way to long beach today..24 miles round trip...and nothing fell off lol...it was a good day! not to mention pay day..got the mirror secured so now i can see em commin from behnd as well..enjoying the ride~!

just visitin sabrina

I like your rides! You baby sitting Sabrina these days?
save some money this year as the MBc get together will fall on the same day as the mbra get together which will be 8-30-31-2008...who says we can't 1000 bikes here lol...that is exactly 12 days before the hot rod run here called "the end of the world rod run" here: http://www.funbeach.com/events/cars/RodRun/index.html...so it definately a place to take a vacation with the family! i want to make a bikerun poster that would be cool... I already have those dates off and will start a new thread in lets ride about mid may to start advertising again...hotels need to be booked soon if ya know what i mean...or theres just camping too...my yard is big lol and i have one trailor space so far...heehee...it will be the blast of all blasts!:p

Sounds really fun! would love a riding companion :( lol. Going to move this thread I dont think it was meant to be in Wild in the Streets, pm me if I made a mistake. Whats MBRA? is that what Augi was setting up, the motorized bike racing association? Quay hows that going? and news? Would love to hear it!
Fastboy

hellooo

Sounds really fun! would love a riding companion :( lol. Going to move this thread I dont think it was meant to be in Wild in the Streets, pm me if I made a mistake. Whats MBRA? is that what Augi was setting up, the motorized bike racing association? Quay hows that going? and news? Would love to hear it!
Fastboy
motored bicycle racing association, it's doing well...they are going to have their get together the same time we are...i got those 2 days off already! can't wait personally...
i did not know where to start this thread...as it is my new build but not really worthy to be in pic gallery...here chris hills bunch can see a little review of the ch80 which i will do here in a sec...chatyzy is open... http://www.chatzy.com/690174417450 going there...

Quay, you're making me jealous. I want to get out and ride. We had a great day today weather-wise, but I had to work. I spend my day around horses, and sadly not riding them either. Maybe Sunday, except it's supposed to be 20 degrees cooler!:(

Man, a good spring riding day is JUST what I need! I've been so stressed with work, school, family, and interviewing for a much higher-level position [that I found out today I didn't get] that I NEED to dig my bike out of my still-very-full-from-moving garage, tune it up, and get on it and RIDE!!!

I am jealous of you who have already accomplished this.... :censored:

Back