• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Quay & Cruzin are gettin' hitched today!

G

gone_fishin

so, how does he spend his last hour as a free man? why, browsing MBc, of course! :LOL:
(that's right, i saw you checking out wavy's new ride)

congrats to two of my best buds ever! :cool:

(open bar for 4 hours after the wedding, no i'm not driving, woohoo!)

B

beach cruzin

yup there is an additc for ya mabye we post some pics later MBc's first weding:D

azbill

congrats to the two of you
have a good life together !! :D :D
(at least she'll be used to the whiskers when Augi kisses the bride :LOL:)

J

Jim H

Congrats you two, now you're legally one! My wife and I are spiritually bound but no paper; we're rebels I tell ya!

D

dbigkahunna

Congratulations. I have 17 going on 18 years with a wonderful wife. I tell folks I aint skerd of nothin! I married a Redhead! Fortunatly for me she has a really good sense of humor.

W

wavygravy

the weddin!

it was way cool ! lots of free spirits at the wedding! the first motored bike wedding on the forum i do believe?it was so cool to see them both teary eyed & doin the vows! anyway heres some pics!i wish i could have gone to reseption ! free food & drinking ! dang! had to do the grandpa thing! birthday party for 3! god im burnt out!anyway good luck to shane & lilly! be best friends forever!

Attachments

G

gone_fishin

the reception was too cool...captain morgan's steakhouse in long beach (quay works there)...rib-eye or chicken, grille it yerself or they'll do it...salad bar, baked taters, veggies, rolls...cake, champagne...did i mention the bottomless jack & coke? did i mention the bottomless jack & coke?

they really know how to treat their buds right, those two do...i wish 'em both many miles of smiles :cool: