Quenton's Whizzer Ne upgrade

jbcruisin

Local time
8:36 PM
I have to tell everyone that My 99 Whizzer that I bought recently started giving me problems soon after I got it. Quenton said my problem sounded like it was in the valves. Well I got the upgrade from Quenton & my bike runs great.
Quenton was a life saver. I would recomend anyone that needs Whizzer parts to see Quenton. We talked on the phone & emailed & I never did business with anyone that went as far as he did to take care of someone he didn't even know. Thanks Quenton.
Jay

I'm a fan too. That motor he builds is awesome. You'll start noticing that it starts easier & easier as you put some miles on it. Gets faster as well. I have about 350 on one he did, & it does real nice. Thanks Q.

Me too.
My 2000 starts easily and is getting stronger all the time. The WC-1 motor is nice but the NE motor is far and away better. Quenton was always there when I needed help with my upgrade. It works better than I had ever hoped. Thanks Quenton. I don't want to sell any of the other Whizzer dealers short here. Bill and Mike are also very informed and happy to share. There are others here too but the names escape me at the moment. Thanks to all.

Jim

Last edited:
Hi guys I enjoy working with and talking to Quenton He is A very honest man that loves Whizzers new and old .. And he is the best book on whizzers I can think of...So I would like to say thank you very much for all you help and support Bill Green

My turn!

This guy is so helpful and is knowledgeable of the Whizzer. what can I say. I had him on the phone on the fourth of July asking about the Whizzer and he just keep on working and trying to help me solve my problems. Thank you so much Quenton. It is people like you and others that make this so easy to be a Whizzer owner. I feel like part of something. Thanks. I will try and pass this on to the next guy. Mike

Hi Everyone,
Thrilled to be of service, but like RdKryton stated there are other Whizzer dealers that are more than willing to give thier time to help. Be sure to support your local Whizzer dealer with parts and bike orders because they really care and will always help. As always I am here if needed.

Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
A North Carolina Corporation
Quenton
252-475-0406

Hi Everyone,
Thrilled to be of service, but like RdKryton stated there are other Whizzer dealers that are more than willing to give thier time to help. Be sure to support your local Whizzer dealer with parts and bike orders because they really care and will always help. As always I am here if needed.

Whizzer OuterBanks LTD
A North Carolina Corporation
Quenton
252-475-0406
We don't have any dealers in rural Oklahoma so can I order the NE cylinders upgrade from you? Thanks in advance

Yes can supply the needed parts for the upgrade, however my Wife just passed away a couple of days ago, so need a little time before resuming my hobby. Contact me sometime next week and I will supply the solution.

Have fun,

I'm very sorry to hear that. I pray that you are alright. Over many years I've read many people say that your solution worked very well for them. Thank you for that tough, well thought out Q-Matic and all your insightful knowledge on Whizzer MotorBikes. I appreciate it.

If it's appropriate I have a few questions, as time permits. What is the fastest you have ever gone on a Whizzer MotorBike? What is the fastest anyone has ever gone on a Whizzer, and if you yourself built a Whizzer to be bullet proof would it be just as reliable as a correctly built hausheng, greyhound, predator or honda motorized bicycle? Thanks again.

Back