Question For Those With Triple Tree Forks

There is a reason that browsers allow you to use bookmark settings...lol...I have never or will ever download "the app" from anyone...Its a tracking and invasion of privacy tool...lol.
It was on my phone when I got it, and it the phone won't let me uninstall. I never payed much mind to it, but I do agree.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
REALLY???...I uninstalled every single app out of mine as well as eliminated everything Google out of my smart phone...All it can do now is what I want it to do...Make and receive phone calls only...lol...It's an Android phone.
Mine is a Motorola, there are a few apps it won't let me uninstall, and there are some it reinstalles every update.

Not worried about the bearings... I just noticed that the bottom of my current forks has a curved "race" (I think they call it) where the bearing sit... basically a cradle for the bearings. These forks just have the bracket... no "race" (or cradle) for the bearings. I assume I need to add my own. I THINK the current forks I have on there has a removable "race/cradle" but I can't remember if it was part of the forks or not...

The vids I see online are all for "threadless" triple tree forks and therefore are different...

I figure I'll jump in and figure it out myself eventually but being that SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE DONE THIS I figured I'd ask first.

EDIT: They call it a "crown" on this image... my triple tree forks only have a bar and then then brace... no "crown" of any sort.

250px-Bicycle_fork_labeled.svg.png

Back