Question For Those With Triple Tree Forks

FrizzleFried

Local time
3:28 AM
Question... I notice that the triple tree forks I bought (non-shock) are long. Basically the bottom bracket (movable) come stock right where it would be if I kept my current fork length. I think that's what I want to do... right? I supposed that means I get to get me a pip cutter and cut the three pipes as necessary, eh?

Anyone run them full length? I supposed that would screw up the whole feel of the bike a bit, no?

Question 2: Don't I need a Ball Bearing "race/cradle" for the bottom and top of this thing? Shouldn't that come with the forks or is that something I would typically supply myself.

I got nothing with the forks other than... the forks.

Question... I notice that the triple tree forks I bought (non-shock) are long. Basically the bottom bracket (movable) come stock right where it would be if I kept my current fork length. I think that's what I want to do... right? I supposed that means I get to get me a pip cutter and cut the three pipes as necessary, eh?

Anyone run them full length? I supposed that would screw up the whole feel of the bike a bit, no?
Did you order the 100 dollar set from Amazon? If so let me know how good it is, I am considering ordering them, but I am also looking at suspension options.

Naw... ebay ... 1" threaded. Best I could find on Amazon at the time was $139 I think it was... (black).

Alta Bicycle Steel Adjustable Chopper Fork 1" Threaded, Multiple Colors https://a.co/d/bjSOrjz

Here, I think I accidentally deleted a few characters

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back