Question on saw carbs.

Drilled out the G2 Reid to 6mm ? Great setup the more I look at it...
5mm socket head screws. I just used a 4 mm bit to drill all the way through, then used a tap to finish the threads through the hole. An as you see in the pic I ran them as studs, they are a grade 10 screw, so they shouldn't strip any time soon. The nuts I use are grade 2, they will strip before damaging the threads, and easier to change.

Lt and Sargent no worries it's the young ones that don't know what a MB is thinking it got to be illegal going hot looking for something to not look like a dummy when the LT shows up and let's everything go... Warning for dead battery in the light...
I had just made a very quiet muffler I was playing around with... took it around the block.... The cops had the corner ghetto market surrounded and a guy in cuffs as I rode by just as the muffler fell off.... LoL I got that snap look and it just was obnoxious... Something about that 2 cycle sound right off the head

I had just made a very quiet muffler I was playing around with... took it around the block.... The cops had the corner ghetto market surrounded and a guy in cuffs as I rode by just as the muffler fell off.... LoL I got that snap look and it just was obnoxious... Something about that 2 cycle sound right off the head
Yep you can have the loudest 4 stroke bike & they dont even bat a eye! Now a 2 stroke is something else, lol your like the worst criminal on earth & a lousy neighbor.

Yep you can have the loudest 4 stroke bike & they dont even bat a eye! Now a 2 stroke is something else, lol your like the worst criminal on earth & a lousy neighbor.
I've had some neighbors... I can never forget the faces they make when they see me doing something they have only seen in movies... Or the next morning after keeping them up all night... 3am is the best time to clean the carbon out of everything...

The best time for me was when 3 of us went to this bicycle wine and cheese bar in so. Florida... It's all high-end road bikes guys with helmets and spandex... We show up after bar hopping around with one bike leaking Gas everywhere another one would only run on a high idle... Mine was 3 different bikes i welded together as frames broke ... People were walking by loving on the motors... The wine club was out of there mind nobody noticed there hi end stuff or there expensive wine with cheap beer next door... When the cheese was gone we left circled the block... Such a great time... It was there grand opening

In the late 90's I worked on the waterfront and went around the islands as a mechanic on the water had a 20' cape cod dory with a 70's evenrude 40hp Norsemen with the stick handle... Casco bay is just dotted with islands... I think it was memorial day weekend and I was just hanging out on the landing and this chick asked me if I can bring her out to one of the islands for $20 I said sure and we take off pounding out across the bay we get up close to the beach and I drop her off... Take off out of there thinking nothing of it.... Few days later I go to the local market where all the clam digger / fisherman hang out at... This dude was cheating on his woman way out in the islands and I brought her out there so they could fight on a postage stamp until there ride showed up also not realizing what's going on... The guy owned the market...

Casco bay is just dotted with islands
Casco bay in Maine...I know all those New England waters well since i used to sail them in my youth.

clam digger / fisherman
Also known as "quahoggers" to native New Englanders such as myself...You bring back very fond memories to this old man, now residing in a landlocked desert...lol...Thank-you for that.

(It's pronounced "co-hoggers" to those not familiar with New England.)

Casco bay in Maine...I know all those New England waters well since i used to sail them in my youth.

Also known as "quahoggers" to native New Englanders such as myself...You bring back very fond memories to this old man, now residing in a landlocked desert...lol...Thank-you for that.

(It's pronounced "co-hoggers" to those not familiar with New England.)
Lol all I got a image of was family guy & the city quahog.

Always got a camp up north for hunting route 201 through Bingham is a nice ride moxie moxie falls on a 72 Kawasaki G4 100 10speed with hi low range. My aunt gave it to me when she moved in 81' it was mint just wasn't run for years.. endless dirt road

Always got a camp up north for hunting route 201 through Bingham is a nice ride moxie moxie falls on a 72 Kawasaki G4 100 10speed with hi low range. My aunt gave it to me when she moved in 81' it was mint just wasn't run for years.. endless dirt road
What are we hunting? I'm up for a adventure!!!

Back