Question regarding new spark plug

Yeah, also the stock # will be different if the S/P has a fixed or removable cap
The plug code can too, but you have to kind of know that information off hand so it's less intuitive. Most standard shell plugs have the removable end, but there are exceptions and the small shell plugs tend to have fixed ends - such as my bpmr7a (4626)

The plug code can too, but you have to kind of know that information off hand so it's less intuitive. Most standard shell plugs have the removable end, but there are exceptions and the small shell plugs tend to have fixed ends - such as my bpmr7a (4626)

I've had the M/C store give me the wrong plugs for a Yamaha when I asked for it by make of bike
The Plug # was the same the Stock # was different also the color of the NGK box was different, I noticed right away
When I looked at the plug it had a fixed cap, I needed a removable cap. I told the clerk and he got me the correct plug.
The Clerk was new and probably wasn't paying attention. I'm glad I didn't take it home and find out then :LOL:

Back