Question. What would anyone think about twisted barbed wire handlebars?

I've seen some pretty funky handlebars on lowrider bicycles - including steering wheels....
Since we're using fencing/defense material, how about electrified handlebars ?
You could turn off the power while riding, switch it on as theft deterrent when parked in sketchy areas.
Figure out a way for them to arc randomly...

It seems like it's staged to me, there is obviously someone there with a camera that follows the actors as they attempt to "steal" the bike, and the lousy acting...lol...Where is the high voltage battery that seems to shock them so bad located on it...lol...lol.
I'm thinking of the rubber hand grips and rubber on the pedals as insulating factor as well...The "actors" keep rubbing there hands as if that was where they got shocked...lol...lol.

I've seen some pretty funky handlebars on lowrider bicycles - including steering wheels....
Since we're using fencing/defense material, how about electrified handlebars ?
You could turn off the power while riding, switch it on as theft deterrent when parked in sketchy areas.
Thats actually a pretty good idea.

It's real, and a good idea.
How many of you naysayers have been shocked, by anything? I've been hit by my ICD.
Damn, now that hurts.

It's real, and a good idea.
How many of you naysayers have been shocked, by anything? I've been hit by my ICD.
Damn, now that hurts.
I'm an electrician. Yep. Holes in wire cutters and smoke in the attic.

I'm thinking of the rubber hand grips and rubber on the pedals as insulating factor as well...The "actors" keep rubbing there hands as if that was where they got shocked...lol...lol.
Yeah the rubber would have kept them from getting shocked. Thats why we use rubber... :)
Rubber is good.

Make some and let us see
How about handle grips made of screws...
I made that a while ago to make a hammer out of...
You gunna pad your seat in valour? Perhaps a nice tuck & roll?

:D

IMG_3749.JPG

Ya'll need to be stun gunned then get back to us with your opinions.

Back