Carby Questions about different carbs

wan37

Local time
4:10 PM
I have now got a speed nt carb and I have a nt on a bike.I would like to know why everybody says speed carb is better?

On my bike, the NT speed carb appears to provide higher air/fuel flow at full throttle then regular NT carb. With respect to NON-NT carbs, the NT carb has better transition from low to high speed than a non-nt carb. In fact, anybody who wants a non-NT carb, contact me and I'll mail it out for cost of packaging and shipping and gas to post office.

what kind of carb are the non nt carbs are they just fake nt ? I would like to know where you got them so I don't get one of them.Thanks

Sounds like a cns, they can be a challenge to tune but run well after.

If they are the cns I would like to have one of them or two.I like them just can't make the spacers right but other wise there good to me.

The spacer is not a problem, I made one from a copper street ell. The male end fit over the intake the femalefits in the carb. Cut 1/2 inch of male end off and solder it in the female end. Then cut off 1/2 inch of the female/male end and cut a compression groove. I've been running mine over a year. https://motoredbikes.com/media/0615011949.44631/

The spacer I have tried several times with plastic but no go.I have read your post about the copper one several time,but never tried to make the copper one ,maybe I'll try it this week.I have noticed the cns carb on my engine vibrates less the the nt carb does, eventually I will put the cns back on when I get the spacer right it performs to me better then nt carb.

I run both nt and the the cns, when tuned correctly both work well. That being said I prefer the cns over the nt beccause of the remote choke, I can not understand why the choke lever on the nt is on the right side of the carb. Don't they twist the throttle with their right hand in China?

I not forsure why it's on the right side either,maybe saftey stuff EPA hand off the handle bars rather be off the throttle instead of the clutch.

Back