Questions about installation of hub motor

This this is killing me! I got another speed controller, and once again, nothing works. I show no voltage at any either the throttle, or the display connectors, like it should. I don't have a display for it, do I have to have it? I didn't connect the sensor for the p/a, either, is that also a requirement? I'm running it with a 10S lipo pack, that should be appropriate for a 36v controller, right?

You don't need the PAS sensor just the throttle and battery, does the red button push in and stay in or return to the same position, the on off type button you have to push and hold till the indicator light light comes on.

I'm not using that controller, or throttle, for that matter. The controller I have now has a 4 wire connector for the LED display (that I don't have), and a 3 wire for the throttle. There is a discrepancy with the wires on that, I have a red, black, and green on the controller. and a red, black, and white, on the throttle. I pinned it to connect white to green when it didn't work the first time. So there is no button, now. Would there have been one on the display?

Yup! you now need a display, it will have three buttons on or wired to it the on button center, and mode switch buttons top and bottom, the LCDisplay must match your controller there are at least 6 types.

Back