questions about non kit 79 cc predator build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you the info specific to your query; 79cc and 20” rear wheel. Now you go do the research, search this site and other side, google whatever, until you understand what I’m talking about. Put the work in
You gave nothing but a word and some numbers with a smart ass image, others in this thread have gave actual advice which in turn helped me..be more like the others, on a side note I am putting in the work,asking here is part of that ...ie you dont know something and cant find anything on google that makes any sence ...ask those who might know.
In short dont be a dick ,if you dont wanna give an answer that makes sence to a person who is still trying to figure things out then dont,but you should never be a smart ass its not needed nor does it improve anyone's understanding if anything other than the base understanding that you are a smart ass

I gave you the info specific to your query; 79cc and 20” rear wheel. Now you go do the research, search this site and other side, google whatever, until you understand what I’m talking about. Put the work in

you gave nothing but a single word and some random numbers and an smart ass image, others in this thread however did give me some information that actually helped with out being smart asses at that.
and telling a person to google something when you dont give them a intelligible starting point is kinda as***le move as well..but once again others in this thread have given me intelligible starting points for my google-fu which while its still weak has managed to get me somewhere to where i know have at least a basic understanding of what i want and how to achieve it...which again..had nothing to do with your response.
you say put in the work...you do realize that asking those who know when you dont and cant find any information because you dont know what to search for is putting in the work? thankfully others in this thread , have what appears to be better online manners than you my friend,and as such i now know roughly what i need to get and how it works , just a few more things to figure out and ill know what i need to save up to to be able to put a 4 stroke on my bike, which again ..has absolutely nothing to do with your comment

Well it comes down to this. Somebody has to put the work in for you to figure it out. Either you will, or half a dozen forum members will try to. However you cannot know the best answer for you even if we tell you what it is. You have to build it to know. Or learn to search. Check the box “titles only” above corner of this page. Search by user. Also this

79cc vertical manifold jackshaft clutch governor springs sprocket adapter 35 420 chain -cvt -sbp , these search terms should get you started.

HF tells you the max is 3600rpm on the box, but hat is for a stock governed engine. If you remove the governor you can surpass the 3600rpm. You need few other simple modifications to make it run better and stronger.

so im looking around fora torque converter, and im having a issue on figuring out which one i need to get fora 79cc..assuming the shift size is correct, what should i be looking at to pick the proper one ? the engage rpm's? or something else ?
harbor freights website says the 79cc has a max rpm of 3600, so im assuming i want something that engages a fair amount lower than that.

If you do go with the TAV style clutch, get one for #35 chain, #40/41 is too heavy for a bicycle.

Max torque clutch and an aluminum jackshaft plate with built in bearings that mounts on the TAV mounting holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back