Questions about voltage, amps and watts

And hopefully require less wrenching than a gas motor.
Virtually no maintenance at all.
A Micargi 3-speed Rover makes for a great inexpensive shifter.

2_Electric3-speedRoverR-1280.jpg

And don't think it's wimpy, 0-35mph ~8 seconds.
Just food for thought and chance to show off a build ;-}

Virtually no maintenance at all.
A Micargi 3-speed Rover makes for a great inexpensive shifter.

2_Electric3-speedRoverR-1280.jpg

And don't think it's wimpy, 0-35mph ~8 seconds.
Just food for thought and chance to show off a build ;-}

Nice looks like a nice commuting and round town errand bike, which is what mice will be used for.

Nice looks like a nice commuting and round town errand bike, which is what mice will be used for.

If you have time before your battery arrive, you might want to look into securing the battery to the bike and connecting the battery to the motor/controller. I am not sure what battery and battery connection you bought but I would look into the following:

- bag/mechanism to secure the battery to the bike while riding (bumps) and also parked (security or bring it with you)
- maybe a switch to connect battery to controller that can with stand big bumps in the road
- if battery is removed when park connection that can be removed and resecured easily and with stand big bumps

If you have time before your battery arrive, you might want to look into securing the battery to the bike and connecting the battery to the motor/controller. I am not sure what battery and battery connection you bought but I would look into the following:

- bag/mechanism to secure the battery to the bike while riding (bumps) and also parked (security or bring it with you)
- maybe a switch to connect battery to controller that can with stand big bumps in the road
- if battery is removed when park connection that can be removed and resecured easily and with stand big bumps

Well, the battery I am waiting on is a frame mount, the bolts secureing it to the frame will be under the battery, and the battery has a locking mechanizm to secure it to the mount, so don't see much issue there with security.

Well, the battery I am waiting on is a frame mount, the bolts secureing it to the frame will be under the battery, and the battery has a locking mechanizm to secure it to the mount, so don't see much issue there with security.
Just something related...

I just finished this build a month or two ago for a 'height challenged' gal...

2_OrangeCrushDoneL1280.jpg

She slid the battery pack off and took it in to charge it, and when she came out the bike was gone.

The good news is she still has the battery and charger.
Bad news the bike, motor, and controller are gone.

So sorry you had bike stolen. Looks similar to mine. I am very wary of riding alone and leaving it locked up. Even with 2 locks and taking battery with me. Hope you will rebuild. I love the ride of the cruisers, very kind to my older body.

ETA that's not me in pic, my hubby.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 213
So sorry you had bike stolen.
I love the ride of the cruisers, very kind to my older body.

ETA that's not me in pic, my hubby.
Cool hub drive.
That was a customers bike and she is heart broken, she had saved a long time for it.

Back