questions, questions, and more questions

Clutch drum not protected for shipping so it must be straightened.

Inner throttle cable was too long for adjusters to take up the slack.

Rear adjustment bars were not punched out correctly. Must be filed and deburred to work properly.

The 1.577" roller is too large for the 38cc engine. No smaller roller offered so it had to be ground down.

The U channel flexed enough that it bound up the bearings when the quick release that holds the roller off the tire was tightened. I made a support so it wouldn't squeeze together.

The powder coating on the U channel wasn't removed where the bearings mount. The bearings were pressed in making them very difficult to remove without damaging them.

Of all the bikes I've built, about 8, I liked the belt drive Golden Eagle kit best, but even that had drawbacks. Had to go to heavier spokes because of breakage. Belt needed to be removed and tied out of the way to peddle with no drag.

ok, im looking to start with friction drive, again, i just want a baseline bike so i can get an idea of what I will be working with.

I totally agree with Lauris, they sold me a piece of crap, and won't honor warranty. and check reviews out buddy, wished I did
don't feel bad I did too I had the fire slant that lasted 10 months and that was it.. and bought a new zeda 80. And I'm telling you it's 100% better than bikeberry motors.. in the customer services 100% better .. that's just my opinion..

don't feel bad I did too I had the fire slant that lasted 10 months and that was it.. and bought a new zeda 80. And I'm telling you it's 100% better than bikeberry motors.. in the customer services 100% better .. that's just my opinion..
After the new BB motor went out I bought a couple , well they call them PK80s from DONSP1986 they are 47x40mm zae80 rod 8mm bolts for like 99 bucks a piece and they are both the same set up same but running in opposite directions , but I could tell right after first run that they are better than BB, but imma try tomorrow do my review on bike berry and post pics of where they told me 4 times by 2 people that they shipped me a cylinder, cylinder head piston and a whole bottom crankcase when they only sent cylinder head and piston rings but tracking numbers got they butt cause all that stuff does not fit in a 6x6x6 inch box Lol. they are scammers and liars and the young CSR reps what a joke one didn't know the difference in 4 stroke and 2 stroke thought they were the same

Back