Questions

RvdKiller

Local time
11:56 PM
I am Looking At This Kit Right Here Size: 20 Inch Type: Rear 170MM Display: LCD8 Power: 750W

1. What Size Battery/Ah Would I need to go at-least 22 Miles throttle only.
2. Linked Into Question One Any Good Links for a nice price for said battery or cluster of batteries to make a DIY
3. Do these come with a Cog/Cassette If so what kind cause i'm looking for single speed only.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.

o_O

Yeah i see this all the time i never had any problem's with this i've bought tons of stuff out of country from ebay and even aliexpress
Your saying that you haven't had to pay customs/duties processing fees when you order from China on ebay? There is a kit on there I'm intersted in but it is in China.

I've never ordered anything from China, that was greater than $10.00. So I don't know. I'm in Florida USA. It says in the ebay listing that the kit may be subject to customs/duties fees.

This is the kit I'm looking at.....
It looks like it is from the same manufacturer as the the OP's but not sure what custom/duties would be to have it shipped to Florida USA. Anyone Know?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I live in Mi,USA and almost every time I've seen this the customs/duties fees are included in the price especially if they are using global international shipping, because the price gets included before buying. and I already did the full list and it came up with just a 22.72$ tax which is normal

Heard back from the Chinaman Ebay seller. This is what he said about the customs/duties tax fees to the USA.......
Hello sir . yes . it work both v brake and disc brake . there is no tax issue to USA in normal . thank you
Helin

---原始邮件---

He also said the kit would work with vbrake and not just disc brakes. But if you look at the rim, it looks like there is a sticker where the vbrakes would run. Not sure If i trust the Chinaman.

1. should be running disc brakes anyways there better

2. take the stickers off.. stickers are for kids

even if the v-brakes did work the brakes would ruin them, and so would natural environment so best just to remove them

also may i point out that most of the tax issues are for EU countries, and products not supported by ebays GPS such as batteries
so usually the international shipment of items may be subject to customs processing doesn't effect US buyers.

Back