Tires Quick Brick tire

B

butch27

What is the difference between the Thick Brick and the Quick Brick tire and where can I get one for a 26" Worksman rim?

Felt Tires...

Any Felt dealer should be able to order you one (if they will or not is another story) The only difference between the thick and the quick is the size.. the thick bricks are 3" wide and I think the quick bricks are 2.125....

Quick bricks are 26x 2.125 and Thick bricks are 24 x 3" . I have a pair of white unused quick bricks. If I don't end up using them I will sell them, they came with my felt 1903.

Quick bricks are 26x 2.125 and Thick bricks are 24 x 3" . I have a pair of white unused quick bricks. If I don't end up using them I will sell them, they came with my felt 1903.

If and when you decide to sell them, PM me. Thanks.

What's the difference between whitewall and blackwall? Blackwalls just basically black tires?

I'm going to do this the way I do when I teach in law school:

Below are two bikes. Which one has blackwall tires and which one has whitewall tires?

Seriously, I understand the confusion because whitewall tires have a white strip, but so-called "blackwall" tires are all black- no stripe of any kind. Adding to the goofiness is all-white tires (not called "whitewalls") all red tires and gum wall tires.

Attachments

• whitewall.jpg
    whitewall.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 2,207
  • westernflyer99.jpg
    westernflyer99.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,401
Back