Quick n dirty put put scooter build thread.

well i got a snowmobile engine for christmas. i was gonna put it on this vehicle, but when i ratchet strapped it to the scooter and started it the scooter vibrated across the driveway. i had this lil 2 hp briggs that i did a "restoration" on (added a decal and jb welded the fuel tank). anyway the drive is self explanitory. im machining a pully to fit the rear axle, and then i just build a belt guard, wiring, foot pegs, heat shields and an exhaust system... now i just need a good name for it
IMG_9969.jpg
IMG_9970.jpg
IMG_9968.jpg

Karl Snarl

Local time
9:22 PM
YEP...And this is what happened on his last bike ride with rocket fuel in the tank...Must have had an "O" ring failure too...lol...DAMIEN

I was still in testing then. I have since went to a Viton oring instead of Nitrile.

Only a few of my employee's died in the test, its all good, I have plenty more.

redneckracing674

Local time
10:22 PM
rocket fuel uses oxygen. some rocket fuels are nothing more than rubber. i'll just run race gas. i can get from the good ole redneck racetrack. VP brand, and good price too

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
8:22 PM
'll just run race gas. i can get from the good ole redneck racetrack.
I hope that is Ethanol Free gas your getting...Ethanol destroys these 2 stroke motors of ours...(If that is what you are using)...I dont know about what it does to the small 4 strokes...Eats through the aluminum and destroys the cheapie Chinese seals and carby's...DAMIEN

Karl Snarl

Local time
9:22 PM
rocket fuel uses oxygen. some rocket fuels are nothing more than rubber. i'll just run race gas. i can get from the good ole redneck racetrack. bp brand, and good price too
Nitropropane trumps your race gas any day. lol. An it's only $90 bucks a gallon. lol. Yep, I have to pay that and shipping, per gallon. I get about 25-35 miles a tank. LOL, BUT IT PULLS LIKE A BULL!!!πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– or a pig, 'cause my pet pig is pretty strong too.

redneckracing674

Local time
10:22 PM
Nitropropane trumps your race gas any day. lol. An it's only $90 bucks a gallon. lol. Yep, I have to pay that and shipping, per gallon. I get about 25-35 miles a tank. LOL, BUT IT PULLS LIKE A BULL!!!πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– or a pig, 'cause my pet pig is pretty strong too.
how the heck did you get wifey to let you have a pet pig???