Quick question about the 5322

OK, thanks! The best way to go about this is to find two pieces of tubing the same size as the down tubes on your frame. Are both down tubes the same diameter? Cut them a half inch longer than the height of the mount. Then cut each of the lengths in half, lengthwise. Follow the seam inside if there is one. Put those pieces over your frame before you put the mount on, it may be necessary to hug out the mounting backet's foot to get it to fit over the extra width. That bracket looks too small for the frame as it is now. It may also be necessary to straighten the other side a bit and elongate the hole for it to line up.

OK, thanks! The best way to go about this is to find two pieces of tubing the same size as the down tubes on your frame. Are both down tubes the same diameter? Cut them a half inch longer than the height of the mount. Then cut each of the lengths in half, lengthwise. Follow the seam inside if there is one. Put those pieces over your frame before you put the mount on, it may be necessary to hug out the mounting backet's foot to get it to fit over the extra width. That bracket looks too small for the frame as it is now. It may also be necessary to straighten the other side a bit and elongate the hole for it to line up.

What transmission do you plan on using?
I was just going to use the one that came with it. It's internal belt and then chain to the rear wheel. Do you recommend something different?

I was just going to use the one that came with it. It's internal belt and then chain to the rear wheel. Do you recommend something different?
This was the kit I bought
Screenshot_20230407-124256.png

This was the kit I boughtView attachment 190280
A Gru🐝Bee 4G transmission. I personally suggest getting the shifter kit but you can buy the 4G separately.

Back