Quick release Fuel Tank

WolfByu

Local time
1:10 PM
Has anyone on here came up with a system for a quick release fuel tank? I will be parking my bike in my apartment for lots of reasons but i really don't want to smell gas. Also if anyone has any new ideas would be helpful. I'm wanting to use the tank that comes with the HT motor setup.

Thanks for the redirect. When i get the tank in my hands and look over it i will let you know if i come up with anything. right now im thinking along the lines of a low profile quick detach rifle scope mount but i still have to figure out if there is even a way to attach the tank to this. hmmmm

Quick Release Tank Attachments

There are a number of respectable epoxy products out there, say West G-Flex and 610 that could do it, and a product called Weld something or something Weld, that is not so expensive that might work, if you do your homework.

Still, what ever is used, be sure to have a safety harness, so if the union fails, the tank does not become a danger to others or the rider.

If you have not done so, there are some threads immediately below to review, as noted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps tabs that are welded to the sides of the top tube where the tank sits on and a quick release skewer that holds the tank through the tabs???

Back