Quit hiding "illegality" behind fanboyism

• Thread starter SchwinnAlloySeven_GT5
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Warner. Everyone thinks I'm against 2 strokes. heck, I ride one everyday. Love it. Plus I do have the Robin but would rather ride the 2 stroke. And they're calling me one of the elitists too.

IF THE SHOE FITS, YOU BANNED SOMEONE FOR SPEAKING THEIR MIND AND TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. IF THAT AINT ELITISM WHAT IS. I HAVE LOST ALOT OF RESPECT FOR THIS SITE IN THE LAST FEYW DAYES. BUDDY THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY, IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEN MOVE TO RUSSA.:censored::devilish::censored:

I agree that the elitism needs to stop. There should be guidelines for posts to be deleted or edited, and it shouldn't be a very long list.

Other than that, speak your friggin' mind like we will continue to do. If you don't like what someone else is saying, ignore them, like Hough said!

This isn't a playground for first graders is it?

LOL I think this is funny the way these threads are debated, I cant figure out why I even have a tv anymore when theres stuff like this to pass the time. Ive been called a redneck, racist, ahole and other choice words but NEVER have I been accused of being a liberal elitist. WOW I think Im growing intellectually. BUUUUUURP!

For what's worth, I've noticed something. I've only been here since 11/29/07 but I am seeing, anecdotal as it may be, a difference in the forum. When I drop by, the first thing I look at is the number of people viewing Frame Mount vs Rack Mount. It used to be Frame Mount was always on top, heck, seemed to me this was a HT site but now I see more people viewing Rack Mount. Could it be that the movement as a whole is moving in a different direction, that could explain some of the "friction" of late between the two factions. The whole issue of EPA seems to be directed to a few select HT vendors that also seem to have a disproportionate number of dissatisfied customers for other reasons.

I too have the dark side, I came here for good MB discussion but I am very political and enjoy sticking my finger in someones eye on occasion. Fact is we all have an agenda, mine is Staton, I like his product, I think Global warming is the greatest lie ever told and positions like these rub people the wrong way. Spirited discussion generally follows that sometimes gets personal. So when is enough really enough, when is it time for the mods to step in and quiet things down, I don't know. It's a very subjective thing, all I know is if anyone believes this forum is practicing censorship, leave, sign off, go to another site, watch TV, work on your bike, endless possibility's.

The other threads were locked because they were either getting off topic or becoming disrespectful shouting matches. I think calling our forum administration "elitists" is disrespectful also. All I am trying to do is protect my own *** (from showing that I do not support any illegal businesses) and stop all the bickering and *****ing that everyone has been doing. My announcement was an attempt to sort out all of the complaints I have been getting through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back