R.i.p 2000-2021 Golden Eagle Bike Engines (GEBE)

Clutch drums should come in just 2 sizes for our use, vendors catering to MABs. 54mm and 76mm, the shaft is the difference. Staton sells only the clutch drum. Some of our cheaper MAB vendors sell just the clutch drum/shaft for the chinese kits. Just make sure it fits and is the right shaft length and diameter. GEBE was a good kit, shame they closed up.

Phone went from ringing to just off. No return calls. Removed their 20 year old VM greeting.

Out of stock parts

Now the website is gone.

RIP 2000-2021 Golden Eagle Bike Engines.

Anyone know where i can get a replacement GEBE clutch drum ? The newer one, black with the clutch drum mounted inside for the bigger 41cc engines and up? Thats all i need to get back online, otherwise?

I may go for a Staton friction drive. Thoughts?
I have a fix for broken clutch bell. Call or email dkkgunny56@gmail.com. 256 479 1948. . in the job jar. Clutch shoes on line ..belts are alavable in texas

Hello All,

Now that GEBE has closed ( sad to hear that ) where can I purchase extra belts or gears ?

Does anyone know where to purchase new belts and gears for the Tanaka pure fire motor bike kit ?
Belts are available in Texas they get them from gates.. Other parts are on line to people that planed ahead.. Clutch bell is big.. Find it on bike berry . take to a good machine shopp for rebuild

Phone went from ringing to just off. No return calls. Removed their 20 year old VM greeting.

Out of stock parts

Now the website is gone.

RIP 2000-2021 Golden Eagle Bike Engines.

Anyone know where i can get a replacement GEBE clutch drum ? The newer one, black with the clutch drum mounted inside for the bigger 41cc engines and up? Thats all i need to get back online, otherwise?

I may go for a Staton friction drive. Thoughts?

If you order a Staton kit get the roller that fits your needs. Not real easy to change out and an extra roller isn't real cheap.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I remember the elderly couple who I assumed started Golden Eagle Bike Engines. Dennis was the name of the gentleman. I forgot his wife's name. I like them. They were good to me. GEBE is an excellent kit. It would run 23 or 25 mph. I would spend 5 hours on a bike ride and routinely travel 70 miles with peace of mind because the tanaka pf4000 kit was so reliable and lite weight. The clutch drum, you will have to find an appropriate shaft and have that welded or brazed to a clutch bell. Maybe those pocket bike websites have parts for that or have a machine shop make the shaft. What happened to your clutch drum?
Her name was Julia. You can get belts from 'Texas belt' 1635mm I believe, but I'd need to check my spares to be sure.
Look online for timing gear to match. the largest sold by GEBE was a 14T, but I run 15 or 16T. better grip for my
Tanaka 39cc pure fires. Monster Scooter Parts will probably have a clutch assembly. I'm currently finishing a
2 whl Prius with a 500w bafang mid-drive & a Tanaka GEBE KIt, I also have a solar charging trailer to go with.
I can charge with the trailer as well as the Tanaka engine on the fly with 1 battery in trailer & the other on the bike.
While the modified kit can do nearly 40 mph It's set up for 15 mph @ 3500 rpm For max fuel efficiency to get
over 200 mpg, less with trailer. I'll carry 3 batteries, 2 on trailer. Range is absolutely unlimited & includes good
camping gear, left & right throttles,& a plug & play solar panel as good as a 2 amp charger in good sun. It's been
a real b**ch getting the routing to look decent, but it's almost finished now. I get about 60 miles to a liter of gas
without the trailer on the flat.

Back