Race Rules....

well im here i college station and am thinking of doing a race
but it is bit of a risk taker do to it is a dead speint
in the worst traffic conjested part in town for 6 milles
cuting in and out of traffic and still going when cars are stoped

and then leads to the highway bypas for a dead sprint of 5milles
of doing 50+ the cuting back trow town on a scaderd run for 8milles
to a check point and for the kick of a life time tick off every golfer
buy riding trow the bigest golf course during the golf curse being used and seeing how you do on the fine cut grass and then going to gumbys
for a nice peice of pizza they are good mmmmm pizza

in all like a 25mil race and what i like the most ilegal but its like a bandit race
well thats me later and comeing soon
i call it south texas death ride

the most attention you will get is a fund raiser ride,
.. 500 bikes each pay $10 === $5,000 raised ..
and the ride is also to raise awareness ,, , save our energy, 150 mpg ,, less carbons ..,save the planet ,, and when government battle begins on mb ,the best argument we have is the environment ,,save the planet

i am not in favor of a race if it has to do with speed , whats the average age of mb riders ???, 50 year old bones break easy , what image do you want in the eyes of the public ?? right now are biggest concern is safety ,because that will be a deciding factor on mb ,

maybe a contest as part of the fund raising events such as how far you go on a quart of gas , ,,a bike that can climb the highest grade ,,best paint job ,best lighting system ,,best brakes system ,,and prize system would be different color ribbons ,keep money out of it , fun day for mb riders and there family

a camping event where mb riders and there family meet for a weekend of fun,,and to raise awareness on the environment ,,lets do it

japat

Back