Rad Power Fat Tire E bikes

Am I the only one who thinks this kit is at a crazy high price for an anemic weak motor? sure it comes with a batter but still. 1650-1950 canada dollars. Im sure a guy (or girl) could piece one together with better performance for nearly 1000 less. Or is Canadough not really worth that much and that is a fair price?
ebay canada: https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_fro...7.m570.l1313&_nkw=geared+ebike+motor&_sacat=0

I see what he means there is not alot to be seen on the canada ebay for what he desires.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The cost of these kits have come down alot since last year,,, at least our friend can join in on a few of these rides,,, and our group of riders will get a chances too test a rear hub drive system...

Good find HP,,, will deffinatly look into those Ebay gear drive hubs 👍👍👍

We have too get started some where...

Would really like to do a mid drive system,,, but it won't work for our friend...

For those of us that can pedal,,, we will still benifit in 1 way or the other...

Lets ride

Jt

Ye Ha...

Ording up a LTL load of cheap power bikes from across the pond...

Drive the crap out them and fire'em into the scrap pile when there junk...

Just kidding,,, keep some components since all 20 electric power bikes are the same make and model 👍...

Bulk is the way too go...

Cry 🤣 once and reap the rewards of endless miles as we try our bestest too wreck them over the next 5 ++ year's... lol

Might get lucky and pull of 7 years... Ha

👍

Lets Ride

Jt

Back