Ralph Westman - Rest in Peace

Wrench

Local time
10:33 AM
Ralph Westman passed away around the new year 2020
Ralph was a Whizzer Motorbike Dealer. Woodstock Whizzer Works.
Ralph was a great contributor to the Whizzer Motorbike community.
When the WC-l had problems with the valve seats coming loose. Ralph took matters into his own hands.
Ralph had new cast Iron Cylinders made for the WC-1 and NE-5 that helped many many people to get there Whizzers running again
Ralph also had High Fin High Compression heads produced.
Ralph was a Master Mechanic. It has been an Honor to know Ralph for the 15 years I've known him. He will be missed.
I bet Ralph is still riding his Whizzer way up high in the sky.

My condolences to the Family and Loved ones. I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss.
Wrench

DSCF0291.JPG

Condolances too his friends and family...

Im sure he will be missed with all the knowledge he had shared over the years...

Jt

Did he have any inventory left?
Yes, Whizzer stuff was left to his X wife, Nobody is sure when she is gonna sell it. Probably gonna sell at auction.

Almost 1 year since Ralph passed, may he Rest in Peace

Ralph was dealer number 10 for Whizzer USA Once Upon a Time.
If your looking for a cylinder, there's about 60 of them left. You'll only be getting just the jug. They don't come with the valves or anything else.
They're perfect for the guy who wants to build his own cylinder.
I just got one in a box of stuff that was given to me. Came with everything. I'll find something to put it on.

Ray
20201206_141132.jpg
20201206_141309.jpg
20201206_151132.jpg

Ralph was dealer number 10 for Whizzer USA Once Upon a Time.
If your looking for a cylinder, there's about 60 of them left. You'll only be getting just the jug. They don't come with the valves or anything else.
They're perfect for the guy who wants to build his own cylinder.
I just got one in a box of stuff that was given to me. Came with everything. I'll find something to put it on.

RayView attachment 102625View attachment 102626View attachment 102627
Do you have contact info for Westman Cyls. ?

Do you have contact info for Westman Cyls. ?
Happy New Year to you Wrench!
No info as of yet. Lot's have tried grabbing the good stuff. But there's lots more than just the Whizzer stuff.
Whizzer On!

Whizzer Ray 2021 ;)

Happy New Year to you Wrench!
No info as of yet. Lot's have tried grabbing the good stuff. But there's lots more than just the Whizzer stuff.
Whizzer On!

Whizzer Ray 2021 ;)
I found an untouched new Westman NE-5
Of course I gotta do all the machine work, valve guides, valves, fit the piston and an air oil passage tube. I'll be stock.

I'm be keeping an eye out for more. (y)

DSCF3434.JPG
DSCF3435.JPG
DSCF3437.JPG

Last edited:
Back