Ram air does indeed effect pressure inside the case and contributes to top speed.

It's a rainbow in the dark. Appears at Cumberland falls in Kentucky on every full moon provided the sky is clear.

mqdefault.jpg

It's a rainbow in the dark. Appears at Cumberland falls in Kentucky on every full moon provided the sky is clear.

View attachment 106409

I've sen MoonBows in Hawaii
But when your in Hawaii and used to seeing a few rainbows everyday seeing a MoonBow is only natural because it's Hawaii.
The first time I saw that I thought "of course there are Rainbows at night (MoonBows) in Hawaii" AWESOME it is

Another sight that was Cool, was rings around the Full Moon at night, caused by the volcanic ash in the sky

Last edited:
Dude ur higher than a space turd if you think a none modded stock china girl is gonna do 50 with a 217 lb rider. U need to take a phercocet and go lay down
Dude I'm 200+ lbs and I don't think a stocker can do it, I know it can as it's been done many times for many years! I had stock engines doing 50+ over 10 years ago when their was little to no aftermarket parts for these engines, But most importantly I've helped many people do it as well, it's really not that hard! There is video here of my board track stocker doing just over 50 sustained at 11k rpm with 10/40 gearing and a 27" wheel and it's years old now LOL using a stock Skyhawk I bought used, all i did was clean it up and tuned it!

I am curious how a stock setup goes 50. Is it the gearing? This is my engine I modified a lot and I didn't even break the 40 mph barrier yet. I do have a lot of torque though which is why I ask about the gearing. But still..... 50?? My stock engine went 30mph properly jetted with a 38t sprocket. I trust you're right StreetRyderz I just don't know how yet.
View attachment 106408
Watch the first part of the video where I do a quick walk around rather than just from the time stamp on that I usually refer to, you will see it's just a stock Skyhawk with an nt speed carb and an old bertha (dick buster) pipe that honestly does nothing here.

I've sen MoonBows in Hawaii
But when your in Hawaii and used to seeing a few rainbows everyday seeing a MoonBow is only natural because it's Hawaii.
The first time I saw that I thought "of course there are Rainbows at night (MoonBows) in Hawaii" AWESOME it is

Another sight that was Cool, was rings around the Full Moon at night, caused by the volcanic ash in the sky
Though moonbows appear in other places in the world; supposedly Cumberland falls is the only place in the world they appear on every full moon provided the sky is clear.

Dont need a scientific expl On if it works im an engineer and a master metal fabricator. I build it and test it. Read what you want my man but my bike seems to love it.
That means you have restriction and all it is doing is helping to over come that. Widen the intake and it will do the same thing i betting. Flow dynamics is the name of the game for engines. An really a ram air on a 2t doesn't do anything at our speeds. Im guessing the tube is also catching the reverse pulse an keeping it from being lost out the front side of the carb. An air box will do the same thing.

Back