Random seizing and hard start

Also make sure that you get a good NGK-B6HS or its resistor equivalent NGK-BR6HS spark plug to replace the Chinese junk plugs that comes with these motors...Also gap it at .025 thousandths, (never trust pre-gap), and be sure that your at a 32:1 mix of 2 cycle oil, preferably full synthetic,(4 ounces oil to 1 gal. of gas mixed and shaken in a gas can, Not the tank), for good, even, accurate mixture...see how it goes from there...DAMIEN

Ps...I had a feeling it was a loose chain...lol.

I bought the angle fire from bikeberry not long ago. Only been out it on a few rides so far, but today has been the worst so far. On the ride home the head was vibrating and knocking like heck and loud, not smooth at all. Never had this issue before. Tried to get more tests in and starting it is near impossible. Engine dies whenever it starts for even a moment, and dropping the clutch randomly seizes hard, but lets up after a few feet of the rear tire eating pavement locked up. It’s getting fuel, but when ran with the choke off and air gets in it jerks so terribly I almost ended in a ditch. I haven’t opened up the head or engine, I have absolutely no idea what’s going on. I get spark, I’m running pretty rich 16:1 (it’s my first build yes I’m a newbie). Thoughts?
Is the piston hitting the head or head gasket?

16:1 gas/oil? Where did you get that info? It'll do nothing but throw oil all over your shoes.
Make it 32:1. 4oz to 1gal.

Back