ratrodzmopeds.net is up!

2speed, love your ingenuity and courage to start a small bizz, I wish you well sir. How's the orders coming in? I know that might not want be disclosed so no offense, just curious.

It's slow, and I know my kits aren't cheap. (I.e. it's hard to convince people to spend $400 when a china kit is $150 or even less)But I am still having a lot of fun and am selling a bike Monday. Just got back from a cruise myself. I dont really know if I am starting a biz, but I'm glad that it's been a productive assembly!

IMG_20220905_195028414.jpg
IMG_20220905_195539601.jpg

Four of us out on a nice run to dip in the river before the sun goes down!
Little Smoky!

1 with the seat post 2ft in the air is my favorite. Not sure of the color but I like it. 1 of those colors with no name.

Nice collection. Some dude gave you some good advise on the exhaust pipe, that looks a lot more professional. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I've had it mounted in the front before, and decided to once again spit just down fork and off to the side.
1 with the seat post 2ft in the air is my favorite. Not sure of the color buy I like it. 1 of those colors with no name.
Yeah he likes that's high ride, needs monkey bars on it! That bike is a huffy Parkside, and it really ain't bad of a bike.

Yeah, I've had it mounted in the front before, and decided to once again spit just down fork and off to the side.
I like how you flared out the end, looks pro and cool. Looks a lot better than the bendy bit you had before.

I'll get more pictures of it later today, I added a little more flair to it

The 1 gallon fuel tank showed! Surprised there no damage based on the box condition..

IMG_20220912_193608452.jpg

IMG_20220912_193551085_MP.jpg

the 1 gallon fuel tank showed! Surprised there no damage based on the box condition..
Looks like you got the same one I got, complete with the red coloured fuel line...I got it for 44 bucks I think it was.

Ps...Looks like the box was delivered by UPS...lol...Pronounced as OOOPS...lol.

Back