Raw Engines Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever thinks they can bend these fins is going to have Customers with broken Cooling fin aftter 1000 miles of vibration. Oh and Ive seen 6000 Miles on these with Castings that you can see through to the studs. But were Internally probably top10 % for power and reliability, and torque they arent hand in hand Ive brrel Mic'ed them whole shipments of cast that dont make it through and the inside of the barrels were ALL bEautiful compared to 8 out of 9 Competitors. Just my Experience. Youuse harder material for the potting process and there is a better chance of this. Less chance of Chroming Pitted Surfaces is a benny.

oh no -- sounds like the pooolice are here

Hey Nick
Who are your distributors in the US?
Who sells your engines with that label in the pics?
How long have you worked at the bicycle engine company?
What is your job there? What do you do for the company?
Thanks

wow -- sounds like the motor bike forum pooolice
have pulled Nick over to the side of the road

don't admit to a THING
anyTHING you say may be used against you in a court of law

ride that THING

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL the engines I have seen that are EPA approved are rated as S.O.R.E.'s
Small Off Road Engines. The Mits, Tanaka, Honda, etc., are EPA approved for use on Generators, Tlillers, etc. and adapted to MB.

My point exactly. So why the fuss over an epa approval that is basically worthless for MAB's? And the only mod they make is a catylitic converter which most everyone will chuck for an expansion chamber. As the other's said, get a motor, install it on a bike and go ride! For now that is the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back