Raw Engines Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I can take your word they may be compliant now, but like arceeguy I dont see them being compliant in the (probably near)future with ever stricter emissions regulation.

Regulation is constantly being updated, and in this environmentally conscious climate its likely going to go up. The fact that they received compliancy in the past has no bearing in the future.

Most -- saying 95% of ALL IMPORTERS will want to stay LEGAL at ALL times -- this assures a good relationship with US CUSTOMS and other state and federal agencies.. Most perfer not to be on the pooh pooh list -- that's not good for business today or tomorrow.. PS - there will always be 5% who wish not to play by the rules -- been there done that -- don't do the crime if you can't do the time !!! Happy Riding from - Mountainman

Last edited:
Why is everyone giving this vender craap when Blue collar is selling cheap engines now?

I am sorry that I offended you , it was not my intent at all .

I just found it odd that 2 posts side by side 1 bashed hard about the posibility of a 2stroke engine and the selling the next not a word.

I guess I have been away from this board for a long time and things have gotten out of hand .

Again, I am all for you engines this is after all about a inexpensive way to get around and have fun at the same time .
Don

I am sorry that I offended you , it was not my intent at all .

I just found it odd that 2 posts side by side 1 bashed hard about the posibility of a 2stroke engine and the selling the next not a word.

I guess I have been away from this board for a long time and things have gotten out of hand .

Again, I am all for you engines this is after all about a inexpensive way to get around and have fun at the same time .
Don

I hear ya.:)

Two Stokes May not be the ultimate answer but too most It makes perfect sense when their pocket has the last say.

best bang for buck in my eyes.

Cheers:)

Bob

BlueCollarBike

It seems after reading through alot of posts that a few have a agenda to sell 4 strks .. Im just sayin'

Why is everyone giving this vender craap when Blue collar is selling cheap engines now?

Blue collar has his business together, If you send him money he will send you a kit. I asked Raw many times in this thread for pricing info and he blows it off.

The whole argument in this thread was about EPA certification for Chinese imported 2-strokes.

The best answer was Dax's that said go check out your local 2009 2-stroke scooters. But that's not a good answer by any means when we're asking about Happy Times. The EPA 2-stroke law has been in effect for years, and people have been importing these engines illegally for years, so why is mid-2008 the year that China gives a crud about US's EPA certifications?

If anybody else knows where this Certification for the Chinese 2-strokes is.... lemme see it. If you don't have proof, admit your engine isn't EPA certified.

Thank you.

Blow off customers ????

hi astring

how did i blowing you off??? i advised you to e mail me with your info first.

name
address
phone
website
business
Qty

but you never answered me i'm in the business of finding distrubators not just selling you one kit if that's the case go buy from ebay or local distrubators.
And i'm advising people that i'm working on the engine and come out with my own brand RAW. As of right now this moment i just carry the bicycle engine kits without a name. i just want people who buys these engines are taking care of like parts, support, warranty, but please work with me here and be patient so i can get this business up and running. i'm just looking for distrubators who are interested in selling these engines in the future when i get it up and going. whoever is interested please send me your info to me or leave me a message so when it's all ready i can contact you with it or if you want you can just buy the regular engines from me right now.

thanks all and happy riding

Hey sparky do you know how to read ? i just think you try to bash others to boost yourself. i think you're full of **it. i'm done with this forum. all people do is talk **it here. you guys sound like my nagging mother. i'm done with this forum so please remove my messages, all of them.

UNBELIEVABLE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM !!!

BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back