rawr from dallas, tx... well i lied, addison tx to be technical, mate

Insignia707

Local time
12:59 PM
so i'm new to the motorbike scene. what got me onto it is that my license is suspended. I checked moped laws and found out that, that was a no-no with a suspended license. I just needed something to get me to school and work. I got my motor 5 days ago... I got everything set up except for the chain.. I found that my raw 80cc kit came with a motorcycle chain... so i have to wait for the motorcycle tool to come in this upcoming fri. at first i thought there was something wrong with the motor cuz the engine didnt turn on when i flip the switch from "off " to "run" but I read that you have to peddle with the chain on the sprocket and the clutch in to get the motor to start? I hope that it'll run and I wont have any problems once i get the chain on. Anyways, what's up from dallas guys. I guess im another newbie to add to your collection.

Glad to have you join up..

It sounds like you really are new to these. But that's okay, you've found the place to learn what you need.

Go a little bit slowly and you'll have fun.

Welcome to MotoredBikes.com dude. Good to see another Texan on the site.

I am a Red Raider (Texas Tech Uni), who is now a Bobcat (Texas State Uni) just to your South, in San Marcos. I am still collecting parts to get my project rolling. It is taking a lot longer than I expected, but there will always be speed bumps along any journey that life has to offer. Best of luck, and you found a good place to learn all that you can about what you are getting into.

Get that thing together and Ride it like you stole it!

Back