For Sale Ready to run friction drive kit

20220807_093513.jpg

Rat Rodz bolt on kit - built by hand in Montana USA.

Front tire mounted G2d99 23cc 2.0hp with high flow exhaust. Very nice torque and a top speed of 25mph. Very reliable kit.

I am currently the only manufacturer that offers a direct drive kit and a 1.5L fuel tank as the stock fuel source, no refills every 8-12 miles, expect 40 plus miles of range.

Direct drive means there is no centrifugal clutch, less parts to replace, less frustration and a lot more fun. Simple locking clutch lever system is fully adjustable and allows for consistent tire deflection.

Kit is brand new, includes all mounting hardware, cables and throttle and exhaust routing tube. Manual for my kit complete with tear down and pictures for assistance. Lifetime warranty on parts I produce. (Serial # stamped) Bearing, spindle, engine, fuel tank, clutch lever and throttle are all wear n tear items. $420 you pay shipping. For an additional $10, I can send it with dual brake/throttle combo and it is even ready to wire brake lights in.

I also offer this kit with a larger 29cc Zenoah engine coming in at 3.5hp. I also offer this kit in a Rear mount position. Please PM here or email me at ratrodzmopeds@outlook.com

Check out my website for more info
www.ratrodzmopeds.net
20220323_115222.jpg

Back