Really starting to enjoy the bike!

Yeah, Uno when you get everything broken-in, their a blast. See, when I'm a very good way from the house, I'm thinking to myself of all the different problems that can happen! Well, MB's can be like trying to ride a crystal glass threw a rock cory!!!!!!!!!

motor biking is my only transportation so everybody dont ruin it for the rest of us a lot of states it is illeagel in to ride these things in like florida cali new york arizona and texas and now washinton state how sad a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest of us. People riding the 76cc when in most states it is 49 or lower why do you people buy the illeagel engines oh how they gonna know what size it is unless they take off the head and caliper it they dont half to the cops are not stupid they know how to look up motorized bicycles on the internet and specially with smart phones they can look it up while they got you stopped and look at your motor and the ones on the internet and tell what size you have and then you people brag about having 76cc motors and they dont run any faster than the leagel one does the 49cc will run better less vibration and less trouble period now i see why augi dog got banned cause he see's the same thing going on that i do allu people wanna make it rough on your fellow motor biker and you dont care of the results your actions have on the comunity so sad.............................

Last edited:
Right on, Buttry!!
Some of us use bikes for transportation, but a handful of reckless hotdogs
can ruin it for the rest of us. Ride responsibly; show them safety is important
to us as well. Wear a helmet,vest, mirrors,lights, etc. Even if you're not that
keen on the idea, it gives the movement credibility. I ride where it's not
especially legal, but because I clearly appear to be safety conscious and
therefore responsible, I ride by cops all the time, wave and smile. They just
smile and wave back.

hey rawly i wonder how long it will be before i get banned from here cause im not cheering these fools on i motorbike cause one my vehicle is tore up and cant afford another and i motor bike cause my health is not the greatest cause of arthritas enfazema and a whole list of issues but i do peddle alot here lately trying to loose a little weight and when i get to tired to pedal i fire up the motor and i run friction drive .

Ride Safe

Hey wbuttry, Just to set things straight, Motorized Bicycles ARE legal in "cali".And I agree with you about the hot dog riders that ride at 55mph and blow stop signs and are simply a danger to the public at large.
I ride my bike at a safe speed for the conditions and NEVER over the speed limit. I stop at all stop signs and obey all traffic laws. I have headlights, tail lights, turn signals and break lights on my bike, And soon a speedometer. I am also going to get my personal bike (new build) registered next month.Yes, you CAN register a Motorized Bike in "cali". I run into police officers all the time that just want to check out my bike. They ALWAYS say something like "good lookin bike" Or "how fast does it go". To this I reply, I don't know for sure officer, I just keep to the speed limit. When parting they ALWAYS say Have a nice day.
And one day the cops MAY worry about engine size (66cc-49cc) But for now all they care about is, Are you riding it safely, Are you wearing a helmet, ect. I've NEVER been asked about my engine size in the seven years I've been riding. When they start giving tickets for that THEN I'll start using the 49cc engines, Couse right now I run NOTHIN BUT 80cc engines.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.
P.S. Sorry, Didn't mean to lie. I DO have a 49cc engine on my tadpole trike.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Gee, Buttry,
I don't know from banned, but a couple of my DIY threads that save
riders money at the expense of sponsers are suddenly 'page not found'.

Yo Buttry, Now I'm likely banned by the dog. I sent a post sayin ride responsible,
but the went on about the constitution & how this wouldn't be a country if not
for civil disobedience. He deleted me, so I wrote back & told him to grow a pair;
freedom of speech is another right we're losing.

Freedom?

Hey rawly, I also believe in freedom of speech, BUT, This is not your house. This belongs to the people that run the site. No one will stop you from getting on a soapbox and shouting "freedom of speech" from your front yard, THATS YOUR HOUSE. This is NOT a political forum, I'm sure there are many of those you could join if you so desire. This site is for the discussion of motorized bikes. I would rather not see this site turn into some sort of political free for all.
You CAN slip in your "idea's" once in a while if can do it without a soapbox. I think a lot of things need to be changed in this country, I even mention some of them sometimes on this site, but I don't challenge the staff on a ruling because this is not MY house either.
If you REALLY want to discuss this sort of thing then the combustion chamber might be a better place for you to do so. Or you can do it here, get banned, and then you can join the other site. It is your choice. (see, freedom of choice.) Why is it that this generation thinks there should be no consequences for their actions. When you joined this site you were asked to read the rules of the forum. If you do not follow the rules there are CONSEQUENCES. THE END.

Last edited:
please, just ban me, Ive wasted enuf time and money on a site that will never
lobby for riders legal needs. Its just smoke and whistles, and cheaper in the long
run to just buy a moped or ride a bike. that goes for all the sites.

Freedom

please, just ban me, Ive wasted enuf time and money on a site that will never
lobby for riders legal needs. Its just smoke and whistles, and cheaper in the long
run to just buy a moped or ride a bike. that goes for all the sites.

rawly, You are hereby cordially invited to start you own site where you may make your own rules. Good Luck trying to keep any semblance of order.
Big Red.

Back