Really starting to enjoy the bike!

I like everything except the $15 quizno's sub

That will buy you almost a meter of sandwich at subway. :D

ive been to a few shops most them not to friendly ..all the shopes here u have to wheel your bike inside i went in one shop and was my first ride out and the flot was sticking gas was dripping the owner got so upset i was like ohh iam sorry ..i need some pinch bolts for my cranks i think in the long run they might be scared that all bikes will have motors on them
mark what bike do you have now ohh i went to the lake Sunday was a lot of fun riding in the sand i wount do it again its so hard on the bike i was riding in the surf i have posted a dark vid of it in the vid forums and some pics in my album .. i seen the bike cops on the boardwalk there early that night i killed the motor and started to backpedal i kinda feel like pee wee hurman doin that i dont have that feeling when the motor is on heheh

Which shops do you go to? I'm in Chicago too. Don't have an MB yet, but would at least like to know who to avoid. I'm suspicious that Rapid Transit and Upgrade wouldn't like me rolling up on one of these.

Which shops do you go to? I'm in Chicago too. Don't have an MB yet, but would at least like to know who to avoid. I'm suspicious that Rapid Transit and Upgrade wouldn't like me rolling up on one of these.

hey man cool i new some folks would start to show up sooner or later iam talking about the 3 shops .. the one on ivring and Austin was the cooliest the one on irving and kosner wasn't to cool hes more a race shop and the one at grand and Harlem is the guy that i had the gas issue happin hes cool now just have to leave your ride out side they all talk about insurance issues bla bla bla

The guys I met wheeled it right into the shop without a second of hesitation.

I hate when specialty shop guys act like d*cks. Nobody wins - they definitely lose a customer, and we lose a source of over-priced goodies for our bikes.

I paid way too much for a rear rack, but it was nice not to have to wait for an ebay deal...And I didn't feel bad because they were all cool, and this is how they generate paychecks... :)

Nice Sunday Morning Ride!

Beautiful Sunday morning...I did about 12 miles this morning...went to the ATM, then for coffee at Barnes and Noble. Started out around 7:30am, and the streets were relatively empty, so that was nice!

I think the new spark plug has made the bike run more smoother at lower speeds, which is what I was hoping for. I was able to cruise very comfortably anywhere from about 15mph-25mph. Maybe the motor's still loosening up, too, since I put about 200 miles driving very gingerly.

Anyway, here's a couple of pix of my bike in it's current state. Enjoy!

PS. This bike still needs a name...suggestions? :)

Attachments

• K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 457
  • K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 484
Back