Rear dropout width? Compatibility issues?

Also I keep seeing this on some frames, "Note: If buyers' bike rear wheel is with quick release,we suggest buyers do not buy the gas frame unless buyers are professional". Why would a quick release not work in the back?

Good point, could I just buy normal threads and nuts for the back? and also, do you know if that drop out is too wide at 150mm for those wheels?

Best thing to do is run a real bolt axle and make sure the nuts are spaced for your dropout width.
You'll also want to run axle adjusters because the frame has horizontal rear dropouts.

Theoretically, you could make the QR work on the rear with axle adjusters, but it'd be hard on the skewer ends unless you make sure the QR axle is also for 150MM width. You posted 135MM QR axles. You could try to tweak the chainstays down to 130-135MM width, but I don't recommend running QR on the rear of a motored bicycle except maybe with vertical dropouts and rack-mounts.

Best thing to do is run a real bolt axle and make sure the nuts are spaced for your dropout width.
You'll also want to run axle adjusters because the frame has horizontal rear dropouts.

Theoretically, you could make the QR work on the rear with axle adjusters, but it'd be hard on the skewer ends unless you make sure the QR axle is also for 150MM width. You posted 135MM QR axles. You could try to tweak the chainstays down to 130-135MM width, but I don't recommend running QR on the rear of a motored bicycle except maybe with vertical dropouts and rack-mounts.
Thanks! Would a frame with a 135mm dropout work better with those wheels?

Can I use those wheels with a longer axle made for 150mm with that bike frame? Or should I just get a 135mm rear dropout frame and run an axle sized for that. I'm definitely not considering running QR in the rear now.

Would I need the extra width to run disc brakes and the sprocket on the rear?

Back