Rear rack mount for Solo210 engine on a New Mongoose bike

Get a hyper cruiser bicycle frame then attach a Staton Inc rear friction rack.

Mount your engine to the SI friction rack.

Keep the 3\1 reduction box.

Install a centrifugal clutch with an 11t on it.

Get some custom built motorized bicycle wheels.

Attach a 32t to the rear wheel.

Set the rear wheel up like @DAMIEN1307 has his.

Install front and rear disc brakes.

This should give you a cruising speed around 44 mph and a top speed of 53 mph.

I'll show you how to tighten the chain on a SI rear rack.

Yes this build is going to be expensive but you'll be able to get more than one ride on it too.

I hav to say that I’m using what I’ve got. I’m not looking to shop for an engine or a bicycle rite now. If I were I wood b looking at something electric. No offense.!. Thank You for your input on my build. . .

I understand, but a paraglider engine wont work out very well I and I would hate to see a lot of time, money and energy go to waste on a forever project.

I hav to say that I’m using what I’ve got. I’m not looking to shop for an engine or a bicycle rite now. If I were I wood b looking at something electric. No offense.!. Thank You for your input on my build. . .
Buying something electric would serve you much better than building something dangerous.

I really do believe that the engine will die if run on a ground vehicle, but if you're willing to build a pusher trailer and detune it down to 5hp, it may work. It will cost way more to make this engine work than the money lost from depreciation.

Back