Rear racks

What pipe do you have? Most expansion chamber pipes sound terrible when you run without a muffler cut it off.

Good mufflers are easy to make.
121358-539e1c7d80c8b80bd4a60831b7c5428a.jpg

121357-3bcd7875ebcc2de3dce17f37d2b5bcfc.jpg

This one does not restrict the flow any and sounds great.
Poo poo flex pipe

Poo poo flex pipe
I should read some of what has already been written in the past on :poop::poop: pipes here in the forums...lol.

I cut the muffler off today, and it doesn’t have nearly as much torque but the top end power is INSANE it crawls to about 10 mph then takes off like a rocket from there.

Attachments

• 5EEC439A-985C-48B1-8B83-597DD62C821C.jpeg
    5EEC439A-985C-48B1-8B83-597DD62C821C.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 45
This is not an idea at the moment but I am wondering if I ordered this cylinder kit if I would have more power similar to the phantom 85. This cylinder is the same bore as the phantom so I am thinking it would be a phantom 85 without the bushing issues that most have. Will someone tell me if I am wrong?
5B63E607-50B3-4D2F-9D98-7FCAE8EEAA9C.png

Also @Sidewinder Jerry i have some questions about gear ratios and how I could get the best top speed while still having enough torque to pull me with ease

I am thinking it would be a phantom 85 without the bushing issues that most have
They do not have that bushing issue anymore, They have been shipped with an actual needle bearing in place of that bushing for almost a year now...lol...Read the specs on their add, its in there.

And it will probably not be as powerful with that new head and piston setup your looking at since the Phantom 85 comes with a windowed piston and a reed valve coupled with the JRL BoFeng carburetor...The Phantom also comes with a whole new type of exhaust system than the standard kit ones do, allowing for better free flow exhaust...It also has a much larger exhaust port on the jug that measures at 29mm with a bolt spacing of 60mm rather than the standard 40mm with the regular jugs.
Back in stock! All kits will include the new needle bearing.

ZTMOTO Phantom 85 Complete Engine Kit Includes:

85cc 2 stroke engine with one piece cylinder and head
Reed valve air intake
Needle bearing for piston wrist pin
High performance Speed carb
Angled LD Z8C spark plug
Performance magneto
Stainless steel allen bolts
Better balanced crank
Upgraded bearings / 60% thicker crank case around bearings
Stuffed crank case
Large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
Oversized round exhaust port - 28mm diameter, 60mm stud spacing
40mm crank stroke (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
Double window piston
Long rod (89mm)
Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
Approximate engine dimensions: 9" x 9" x 5"

They do not have that bushing issue anymore, They have been shipped with an actual needle bearing in place of that bushing for almost a year now...lol...Read the specs on their add, its in there.

ZTMOTO Phantom 85 Complete Engine Kit Includes:

85cc 2 stroke engine with one piece cylinder and head
Reed valve air intake
Needle bearing for piston wrist pin
High performance Speed carb
Angled LD Z8C spark plug
Performance magneto
Stainless steel allen bolts
Better balanced crank
Upgraded bearings / 60% thicker crank case around bearings
Stuffed crank case
Large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
Oversized round exhaust port - 28mm diameter, 60mm stud spacing
40mm crank stroke (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
Double window piston
Long rod (89mm)
Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
Approximate engine dimensions: 9" x 9" x 5"
🤦‍♂️ that would have been nice to know when I ordered this cheap Chinese kit.

When I built the bike I knew nothing about these 2 stroke kits, I hadn’t even heard of the phantom 85 until about a month after when I ruined my first frame.

Back