Rear racks

My headlight came in, looks nicer than expected for $8
BAA8DF22-D78F-4DBE-963E-5DE965105490.jpeg

I like how the bike looks. The rear rack supports could be slid down some in order to make it more level , but at least it tilts toward the rider and bike instead of away. It should still function ok.

I like how the bike looks. The rear rack supports could be slid down some in order to make it more level , but at least it tilts toward the rider and bike instead of away. It should still function ok.
The top support broke before I had it tightened All the way but is still on the bike good so I am not going to try to fix it

i went on about a 15 mile ride with a friend today, overall went alright. About 2 miles in I noticed the bolt for the support on my rack had fallen out and my support was hanging so I zip tied it, next I noticed my screw for my air filter vibrated out so I had no air filter luckily I was on pavement mostly, then last but not least I hit a pothole and my tailight caught my tire and broke the lens, bent the assembly, and took the paint off the bottom of my license plate the bike ran great, there were many stops because the chain on my friend 03 Suzuki rm125 kept popping off due to a bent axle causing the sprocket to move every mile or so. By the end of it I still had a half tank of gas and blisters on my hands because I forgot my gloves.

I noticed the bolt for the support on my rack had fallen out and my support was hanging so I zip tied it, next I noticed my screw for my air filter vibrated out so I had no air filter luckily I was on pavement mostly, then last but not least I hit a pothole and my tailight caught my tire and broke the lens, bent the assembly, and took the paint off the bottom of my license plate the bike ran great, there were many stops because the chain on my friend 03 Suzuki rm125 kept popping off due to a bent axle causing the sprocket to move every mile or so. By the end of it I still had a half tank of gas and blisters on my hands because I forgot my gloves.
With these bikes, when assembling anything on it, you need to use blue locktite so things do not vibrate off...;The only thing I dont blue locktite is the head nuts since they need to be retorqued frequently mostly due to heat expansion and contraction on the threads making it appear that the head nuts/stud have loosened.

Building this way, I have not lost any fastening hardware or accessories off of any of my bike at all.

Back