Rear racks

This is what I see when I click that link.

ADDICTED BICYCLES​

Dealer · From British Columbia

What makes you think thats me as well as thinking i am in British Columbia, Canada???...lol....I'm a native Bostonian that has been retired in the New Mexico desert in Alamogordo NM for almost 12 years now...lol...I am also not a "dealer" or "vendor" as that person on the other site claims to be....lol.

And where are the pics of one of my former bikes you said you saw???...lol.

There is the bike, people on that forum were referring to this as “addicted aka Damien” and the post had mentioned huffy cruisers which you have said you used, and the account was last seen not long before you joined this forum

There is the bike, people on that forum were referring to this as “addicted aka Damien” and the post had mentioned huffy cruisers which you have said you used, and the account was last seen not long before you joined this forum

Looks like he makes decent looking bikes, but I can assure you it is not me...lol....Been to Canada many times but always on the East side of Canada, never in the West side where British Columbia is...lol.

I also noticed that video says "Daemon" Dubstep, not DAMIEN...lol.

Looks like he makes decent looking bikes, but I can assure you it is not me...lol....Been to Canada many times but always on the East side of Canada, never in the West side where British Columbia is...lol.

I did see where the name said daemon instead of Damien but the people on the actual forum called him Damien in a couple post and thanked him for help. Lol I put two and two together and was wrong

Attachments

• 87A9B434-9AB7-43C5-AD32-BAA791FC559D.jpeg
    87A9B434-9AB7-43C5-AD32-BAA791FC559D.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 62
I did take a look over in the forums and that particular thread and I did see that someone posted a pic of me and my Zeda 80 bike over there, but "Addicted" is surely not me...lol.

I saw that too I thought you sure looked different from the addicted guy
I did take a look over in the forums and that particular thread and I did see that someone posted a pic of me and my Zeda 80 bike over there, but "Addicted" is surely not me...lol.

Attachments

• 85FB5C6A-445D-4D11-9754-8EFFE263C5BA.jpeg
    85FB5C6A-445D-4D11-9754-8EFFE263C5BA.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 57
you sure looked different from the addicted guy
Ya think???...lol...He looks like a prissy little "fop" and a hell of alot younger and a hell of alot lighter than me as well, I will be 68 in June I weigh 217 pounds, and I can hear my bike talking to me saying, "Get off me ya fat Ba*tard"...lol...lol.

Ya think???...lol...He looks like a prissy little "fop" and a hell of alot younger and a hell of alot lighter than me as well, I will be 68 in June I weigh 217 pounds, and I can hear my bike talking to me saying, "Get off me ya fat Ba*tard"...lol...lol.
Lol. You never know I saw sidewinder Jerry’s old post and what he looks like compared to now, people can change a lot, in your case for the better if that were you

Lol. You never know I saw sidewinder Jerry’s old post and what he looks like compared to now, people can change a lot, in your case for the better if that were you
This picture is definitely me...I look in the mirror every morning and say to myself, "What the hell happened ???"...lol...lol.

1st pic is me with my bike with the Zeda 80 on it in January of 2021...The second pic is the same bike with the Phantom 85 motor on it taken on Sunday, July 17th, 2022.

IMG_0352.jpg

DSCN0229.JPG

Back