Rear racks

Redneckcruisersoftexas

Local time
1:17 PM
What rear rack should I get for my bike? I want it to act as a finder to keep mud off of me but I have clearance issues with my chain. what racks would y’all recommend?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 73
You have 1000 choices. Attach to those mounting points on the upper chain stays and the rear wheel slots. Will attach outside of the frame. Just depends on your budget and needs. Some are better for saddle bags, others for just carrying stuff on top. Only thing I can say is get one where there's lots of attachment points for bungy cords to tie down. Rails are great for attaching at any point along the rail.

My budget is just about unlimited.all I use my bike for is riding in fields and on dirt roads.
I need a rack that is mostly solid and has rails that stick out instead of being empty in the middle I want an old style one instead of a newer style one. My bike is a cranbrook so I need something that matches the vintage style

I have a Cranbrook too, someday, if they ever ship my brakes, I'll ride it lol...I use a back pack to carry stuff right now.

I have a Cranbrook too, someday, if they ever ship my brakes, I'll ride it lol...I use a back pack to carry stuff right now.
I have never had brakes on my motorized bikes my last bike had the brakes on it then I wrecked it before I could use them, and my cranbrook has ran for the first time today

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back